the thread about nothing...

this. i mean i like girls from every race, but the white woman just do something for me

i dont completely shave it i do like a #1
i think only swimmers and women do a complete shave
You have been programmed by the media, to think that white women are the be all and the end all. Give me a curly haired lightskinned girl any day of the week!

:rofl: the irony in that statement

I love Latina women! White women are lk stray cats they outwelcome their stay, and dnt know when to go.

Last edited:
I love Latina women! White women are lk stray cats they outwelcome their stay, and dnt know when to go.

women like that exist in all races.

paraphrasing the often repeated quote - "You're not paying a hooker to have sex with you. You're paying her to leave after"

anyone notice the beat of tyler the creators yonkers sounds like the sound they use in prison break in between scenes

on another note:
i miss my sigs... can't rep Team Big Breasts no more :frown: and the other 2 i had :lol:

back to the other note: guess i won't knock it til i try it... i'mma do it this weekend see how it feels

So this chick texted me asked me on a date. Proceeded to tell me that I need to charm her and fyi she "will be in heels and a cocktail dress" so I better take her somewhere nice. I told her to check herself and take the chivalry plea somewhere else.

Can you guise hit  me with some  Based God gifts

I got the best news earlier this evening, my girl is off her period. So we smashed, and smashed so more and MORE. Feels good batman :lol:

this. i mean i like girls from every race, but the white woman just do something for me

i dont completely shave it i do like a #1

i think only swimmers and women do a complete shave
You have been programmed by the media, to think that white women are the be all and the end all. Give me a curly haired lightskinned girl any day of the week!
ur an idiot

dam-funk should be bigger than he is. needs to get together with curren$y or suga free. even if they just use old beats ala special herbs and spices. takin it back to the clap.

Last edited:
since i haven't got any help in the comic thread. can anyone recommend a good storyline/mini-series/graphic novel to get started with the hulk?

Last edited:
hahaha sleazy :pimp: I haven't smoked in so long, I forgot how it feels. :wow:

I think white women are the easiest so manipulate. I love me a challenge :evil:

(white women don't do it for me)

Last edited:
i love white women
like this?

KellyBrookNutsAug122.jpg

KellyBrookNutsAug127.jpg

KellyBrookNutsAug124.jpg
KellyBrookNutsAug125.jpg

KellyBrookNutsAug123.jpg