the thread about nothing...

It's 1:21 Am, I just finished running a 4 hour experiment, and then when I need the microscope to work, the burner for the fluorescent lamp dies. FML. That's my cue to go home. It's times like this I ask myself why I am pursuing a career in science. :smh:

It's 1:21 Am, I just finished running a 4 hour experiment, and then when I need the microscope to work, the burner for the fluorescent lamp dies. FML. That's my cue to go home. It's times like this I ask myself why I am pursuing a career in science. :smh:

Walter White? :nerd:

MV5BMjI4NjA5NTI0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU0MzI1Ng@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

Watching right now..

Last edited:
last time I buy a carton of ice cream and put it in my fridge, finished a whole joint in two days
mean.gif
. I feel like such a fat person...
sick.gif

Last edited:
this. i mean i like girls from every race, but the white woman just do something for me

i dont completely shave it i do like a #1

i think only swimmers and women do a complete shave
You have been programmed by the media, to think that white women are the be all and the end all. Give me a curly haired lightskinned girl any day of the week!

this. i mean i like girls from every race, but the white woman just do something for me

i dont completely shave it i do like a #1
i think only swimmers and women do a complete shave
You have been programmed by the media, to think that white women are the be all and the end all. Give me a curly haired lightskinned girl any day of the week!

where you at lite brite?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom