the thread about nothing...

its officially my birthday. :pimp:

@Sleazy and Cocotaso- they're like a rolled up and fried corn chip (the spicy ones are hot than a mofo)- the company i work for does all their displays and packaging, so we get free bags.

@Shoefreak :lol: well done, a backhanded compliment- i love women! Dont we all though- and you've only seen what i let yall see :wink: you were getting the best of them, but i still found it annoying. Either way, its all love. Oh, and now that NT has moved on, you should PYP- maybe you can get a rise out of me too :nthat:

whadupdoe?

:lol:

Last edited:
@Sleazy and Cocotaso- they're like a rolled up and fried corn chip (the spicy ones are hot than a mofo)- the company i work for does all their displays and packaging, so we get free bags.

good look, now I wanna try. sounds good.

Nowitzness on that LSG **** tonight :lol:

Last edited:
This Lil Romeo > any lil romeo
I was just talking about this guy to my friends around 3 hours ago. You Cant Shine Like Me is the best song he ever did.

I've never been on her page to look for vids cause theres too many and IDK whats good and what isnt, but the few Jenna Marbles videos I've seen have been funny. *shrugs*

Emma Stone looked great in Zombieland. I didnt even know who she was at the time I just called her wichita. She should color her hair that color again.

school started so I have been grinding trying to memorize my new students names... thread jumped 2006 posts since then :smh:

no way I can catch up...

cliffnotes? :nerd:
:D

school started so I have been grinding trying to memorize my new students names... thread jumped 2006 posts since then
mean.gif

no way I can catch up...

cliffnotes?
nerd.gif

happy.gif
I forgot you were a teacher 
laugh.gif

All my teacher friends are starting to go MIA 
frown.gif

Community has been on the chopping block since season 1. As far as I'm concerned they've been on death row since the start and we're fortunate it lasted as long as possible.

And that Weeknd Remix of Florence is amazing. I love both of them

Last edited:
Did a little side gig today, and it ended up being twice as much work as I thought it would be. I was paid for what I had agreed for half the time.

:frown:

love both of these groups, but i am disappointed, still have hope for the album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom