the thread about nothing...

Dumb ads

Thought I was the only

These ***** be smack dab in the middle of the page for me

Cant even see post sometimes :smh:

When Jesus Walks first came out I thought it was a dope song then I got tired of it and kinda felt guilty for wanting to change the station every time it came on.

When Jesus Walks first came out I thought it was a dope song then I got tired of it and kinda felt guilty for wanting to change the station every time it came on.

I've hated it ever since its introduction. Idc, idc, idc. lol
I still turn it off every time it comes on.

Randomly just got bitter at the writers of Dexter. I still hope their without jobs after that final season.

This Mulaney guy might as well just say his show is the new Seinfeld. **** it.

NT fam of you that take anti depressants, do you recommend them? what kind-of side effects do you get?  

For medical effect they can be nice in suppressing some anxiety but it's still much better to try and beat it without the help of them.

For recreational I don't really see the point, especially in a party setting. They make you forget everything once you smoke or have a little alcohol with them. And then the danger of mixing alch/and xans comes into play.

Did em once w an ex girl tho, can't say we didn't have fun. Best night of sleep I ever had too. Be careful tho.

Last edited:
Finally got the Sears ad pop on my thang
Which of you were getting this
@slimsomebodyIthink

Last edited:
in greek mythology, Nike was a goddess who personified victory...

Last edited:

NT fam of you that take anti depressants, do you recommend them? what kind-of side effects do you get?  

i don't recommend them at all. they can make you more depressed, in fact, since some people go through several antidepressants just to find the right one. 

psychotherapy worked wonders for me. 
I have been on a couple antidepressants and I can definitely say they worked for me, well one of them did.

I went into a deep depression after my lung surgery, lost appetite, ignored friends calling or texting, ...

Doctor put me on Effexor 75mg which realy only caused more trouble as it messed with my bladder function and gave me headaches.

My prescription was then changed to Zoloft 50mg (Sertraline) and that's when I noticed the change after a few days. I was noticeably less lethargic, happier, ...

I used them for about 4 months and have now been off them for about a month. I experienced no side effects during its use and quit cold turkey without any sort of withdrawal effect.

Antidepressants are kind of a "last resort" option. I recommend going to a psychologist first.

Even then every drug affects people differently. Effexor works wonders for my mom whereas it was awful for me and Zoloft was great.

Makes you lethargic.

this, and some just overall make you feel like ****.

They're not for everyone. You might have to switch scripts a few times to get right.

Lexapro and Celexa both gave me headaches, sweats, random intense nausea, some trembling in my hands, and light sensitivity.

I get no side effects from xanax besides being sleepy.

Bud and shrooms are my go to weapons of choice for mood stabilizing/raising. Much like scripts, they're not for everyone.

Wassup TAN fam!

If you get the chance, please checkout my newest video
embarassed.gif

Would really appreciate it guys
ohwell.gif

A like/comment would be dope too :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom