the thread about nothing...

I need more sounds....
Can you sample things around you?

On a related note, I have an idea for a concept album,from the viewpoint of a man in hell. The production will be unsettling with samples of murders, torture, kidnappings,911 calls, and other tragic stuff. It's messed up, but some of the best art is scary.

I need more sounds....

On a related note, I have an idea for a concept album,from the viewpoint of a man in hell. The production will be unsettling with samples of murders, torture, kidnappings,911 calls, and other tragic stuff. It's messed up, but some of the best art is scary.

was supposed to do a horrocore x trap type deal with a friend a while back. started working on it and then I just kinda stopped feeling like rapping.

had similar ideas to this though. dude was sampling shootings, insane asylum recordings, and exorcisms and whatnot. prayers sound wild backwards :lol:

I need more sounds....

I just need a mic.

I can feel the idea, but whose gonna want to listen to that?

What DAW are you using? If it's FL I can help if you want it.

I'm using an MPC slim and it's software. I got percussions for DAYS, just need simple stuff like horns and such. I'm not mad doe, I'm still learn to use it. I'll cop the R&B and hip hop kits next week.

The chick that I was supposed to go out with called me while I was typing this. I don't feel like coming up with a lie. I'm bout to tell her straight up, I chose the MPC over her.

only like it when it's done creatively. it really just became a wordplay and flow practice kinda thing.

I miss rappin blud.

I just need a mic.

I can feel the idea, but whose gonna want to listen to that?
I'm using an MPC slim and it's software. I got percussions for DAYS, just need simple stuff like horns and such. I'm not mad doe, I'm still learn to use it. I'll cop the R&B and hip hop kits next week.

The chick that I was supposed to go out with called me while I was typing this. I don't feel like coming up with a lie. I'm bout to tell her straight up, I chose the MPC over her.

Ahh that's dope then, want to get myself a Maschine in the future. Get you a mic and get her to come over and record some things. :nerd:

Not a big fan of that horror rap genre, doesn't do it for, comes off as trying too hard.

Rose Byrne in the Internship is her absolute peak.

Lawd

banderas.png

whew.png

Last edited:
I don't understand people that don't wash themselves daily :x

don't you feel gross or something?

Back
Top Bottom