the thread about nothing...

I'm not even a fan of country music so by default I don't mess with Johnny Cash but one of my red neck white trash boys put me on to some Cash and this **** is legit. This dude's voice with his melancholy lyrics makes you feel something. 

Same here

Hurt by Johnny Cash was serious..:pimp:
His kids said that he asked to do the remake and poured his last thoughts into that song a short while before his death

I don't mess with that music either but I was impressed with that 1 song

Last edited:
why fam standing like that?
:lol:
I ******* hate Anthony Anderson.
Cornball brother
Soon
panties are the difference between a strip club and a skrip cluh.

Zo.gif
That #twitterpurge :x :smh:

:rofl:

Just woke up from a food coma.

Went over my boys house earlier for the tigers baseball game. Ordered 4 separate medium pizzas(1 BBQ chicken. 1 buffalo chicken. 1 blt. 1reg pepperoni) Thing of bread, some wings and a salad. Straight up 1 slice of pizza was left. There was 4 of us. So ****** full right now

Had two weird dreams last night. One was me against a serial killer who killed my sister and her friend. The other one was me and my former professor (who's really beautiful) in a car. She became my bae in my dreams lol

watching The Bible series on Netflix... as a history teacher, I can't help but question the authenticity of some of the writings in that book

Speaking of the Bible I'm at church for the first time in years...the amount of folks on their smathphones during service is wild :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom