the thread about nothing...

worst feeling ever?

disciplining your 19 month old daughter for the first time while she looks at you like this :smh:

as much as it sucked... I am on team "anything to keep her off the pole" so I'm gonna take my daddy duties serious
damn fam sounds like u were on some "this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts" u steez... btw i use to hate hearing that b4 my mom popped on me :smh:

I'm not really surprised at all reading those threads.

This place is full of girls threads of the most random Internet females that give NTers a random jingle in their pants.

Yet a wife has to have sex with you? That's what marriage is about ? Yet you posting how to talk to females?

Seems legit.
its a fanta sea bruh

This place is full of girls threads of the most random Internet females that give NTers a random jingle in their pants.

Yet a wife has to have sex with you? That's what marriage is about ? Yet you posting how to talk to females?

Seems legit.
i dare my wife tell me no to sex unless she is legit sick or sumn.... i dare that ***!

Last edited:
@TahirESQ: Birdman just drove by us on Collins in an all white Lambo while doing the hand rub. I am now reevaluating all my major life decisions.

:rofl:

Studying for these finals. Actually feel like I'm learning something.

This is probably the happiest I've been since my high school graduation! Sucks that my friends are going through it right now though.

Need to find a forum on cooking. Bout to take this seriously for the next 5 months.

Seems legit.
laugh.gif
 @ random jingle in their pants. You're right though
@TahirESQ: Birdman just drove by us on Collins in an all white Lambo while doing the hand rub. I am now reevaluating all my major life decisions.

roll.gif
Dudes don't live adult lives
laugh.gif

There's a chance she's just stressed and in a life rut.

"NO NO SHES CHEATING YOU BETTER GO CHEAT HARDER"

Wait wut?
Exactly. The fact that her workload increased got ignored, well it was ignored when I stopped reading the thread on page 2

Back
Top Bottom