laugh.gif

mordecai and the rigbys return episode 
laugh.gif

KD was like "you snapping on Reggie "

Ahahahahahahaha

Did y'all see that?

He said chinstrap goatee, that was funny though no lie

Last edited:
The restaurant i work for just got its monthly review (scores) back today for the months of May and June.

Dinner food quality dropped to 33%. This is what ******* happens when your head cook BOILS salmon instead of grilling or broiling.

Breakfast/lunch is at 98% overall :smile: Pretty happy about that. But still, somebody is about to get axed tomorrow.

Ahh, ya doesn’t has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ… but ya doesn’t hafta call me Johnson

Ahh, ya doesn’t has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ… but ya doesn’t hafta call me Johnson

King of the Hill :smokin

how much they paid this double breaded kfc dude for this commercial?

I THINK it where people where a certain color letting I be known what they looking for or down to do.

Green = oral
Red = sex
Brown = anal

Etc...

Nah its girls wear different color lipsstick and go down on a bunch of dudes and it makes a rainbow appearance on the ****

Its real dude local news i think caught jr high girls doing it and said its a growing trend :x

Back
Top Bottom