the thread about nothing...

NT....Knee jerk city
laugh.gif
. Today isn't my birthday. I went to a site that shows celebrity birthdays and I went to my month and saw who I shared one with.

NT....Knee jerk city
laugh.gif
. Today isn't my birthday. I went to a site that shows celebrity birthdays and I went to my month and saw who I shared one with.
I was wondering why I didn't see you mention it
laugh.gif
. My birthday is in November.

NT....Knee jerk city
laugh.gif
Welp, everybody gets one a year, this was yours.

card games
origami
how to throw a spiral
introduce him to some (appropriate) music you like
finance
life hacks
etc.

He's only 4, but I might start teaching him a card game/UNO or try to introduce him to some high level or Math, or maybe count to 100 or something. I really don't even know smh.

NT....Knee jerk city
laugh.gif
i take back my birthday wish 
Save it for later 

card games
origami
how to throw a spiral
introduce him to some (appropriate) music you like
finance
life hacks
etc.
He's only 4, but I might start teaching him a card game/UNO or try to introduce him to some high level or Math, or maybe count to 100 or something. I really don't even know smh.
Reading, counting, there are a bunch of things you can do.

@Ballahb  I don't even know what that means. I feel I should know

something related to anything he enjoys.

think you said you play steel drums? show him some stuff.

I'm going to keep that in mind. I don't even own a personal instrument, but when he gets older I might see about adding him into the program I'm in. Next time I'ma just spend some time reading or helping him count to higher #s.

Back
Top Bottom