the thread about nothing...

^
Just ask one of your friends who knows how to swim to teach you. I learned when I was ten years old and it took like 5 minutes. If you know how to float and hold your breath, you're good.

This IGGY AZ chick is garbage. I swear that Fancy joint she straight ripped off for Gwen Stefani

And WTF with all that makeup!!!DAMN, she look like one of the white girls in the Movie White Girls with the Wayans

She's actually fine with no makeup, keep that **** off y'all's face girls, ***** nasty all staining up my $12 JC Penny v-neck tees err'time I get a hug, ratchet *** ratchets

Last edited:
i ate ground beef and brown rice for the 6th day in a row.

GROCE!!!

This IGGY AZ chick is garbage. I swear that Fancy joint she straight ripped off for Gwen Stefani

And WTF with all that makeup!!!DAMN, she look like one of the white girls in the Movie White Girls with the Wayans

She's actually fine with no makeup, keep that **** off y'all's face girls, ***** nasty all staining up my $12 JC Penny v-neck tees err'time I get a hug, ratchet *** ratchets

Hate is strong within this one.

Got into a bull **** accident sometime in May with a cab driver. Literally nothing with nothing, but he wanted to pursue damage claims and whatnot.

Got a call today from Allstate (my provider) saying they tried getting in touch with the cab company and they kept changing their story up and dodged further calls, so they closed the case.

"We are Living Single
Ooo in a 90's kind of world
I'm glad I got mah gurls..."

XHixgvS.jpg

Molly tarlov has THEEEEE sturdiest chin I've ever seen

all the more chin to aim for :nerd:

:lol:

any good places to party on the 4th of july near canada on the east coast? (near enough to not have to sleep there or something like that).

Where do you work at @beh235

Some coward **** yet hilarious af. I'm pretty sure he caught up to him and whipped day ice
I work with the public...
Wow. Douche move. I lost some respect for him for that. 
Gwen stefani is the queen though.
of what?
"We are Living Single
Ooo in a 90's kind of world
I'm glad I got mah gurls..."

XHixgvS.jpg
New Kanye ruins everything 

Back
Top Bottom