Why is he even here?

i like this.

C'MON!!

HYPE!

i see you ____

I have to go to the office tomorrow:x  

Stanley-The-Office-Stare.gif

toast.gif

I've made the decision to move from Sacramento, CA to Nashville, TN. I'm going to pursue my dreams of becoming a country musician / a musician in general. I need to save up a good chunk of change before i can make the move, though. So I still got a bit of time here in CA before I go.

A lot of people close to me are shaking their heads in disapproval, but I really feel like this is what I need to do in order to have a shot at becoming the musician I want to be.

good luck bruh.

nothing worse than seeing some gear on sale but they dont have your size smh

smedium :nerd:

tumblr_lxhhzjPjxC1qa6rsvo1_500.jpg

got my first check today, missing $1200 :stoneface:

irs having drinks on your dime :smh:

Found a cell phone I used for a couple of months back in 2011, and I scanned through some texts in there, and good lord there's a mix of feels and :rofl: :rofl:. And apparently I deleted all the 'sent' texts, so the complete context of the convos isn't there, but it's some pretty interesting stuff

screen caps :nerd:

I am such damn sucker for raffles... I wish paypal would just block me from entering them :smh:

if you win dont forget about TAN.

had pants likes them thick girls and pizza. i see you pleighboi.

Bobby-Hill-Shakes-Head-Bikes-Away-King-of-the-Hill.gif

I just finished crunching numbers and I figured out how to get rid of my remaining debt by the earliest September or the latest October/November. Now I just need to stick top my plan.

I just finished crunching numbers and I figured out how to get rid of my remaining debt by the earliest September or the latest October/November. Now I just need to stick top my plan.

i......I believe.....I BELIEVE THAT.......I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL WIN

Last edited:
Oh I seen that on the hard times of RJ Berger :lol:

It's when chicks take turns giving dome with different colored lipstick... So after its done... The thingy looks like a rainbow

Back
Top Bottom