the thread about nothing...

[+]
IMG_4131.jpg
:wow:

Getting back into actually playing some ball.
I've been practicing on my own hoop everyday but I want to take my game to the next level.
You guys know of anything that I can buy that could help me improve my skills?
Same goes for soccer...

I'm having a basketball and soccer renaissance right now
laugh.gif
I just built a Spalding Hoop on Monday, got home and put up a ton of shots, gonna do that on a regular basis now.

sdfsafd
I know nothing of this dudes music and little about this situation. How is it different from Usher Chili and Confessions. Wish the internet was big enough to where they clowned him for that.
Meagan Good in Think Like A Man is getting my heart pumping.

Yes, I'm watching Think Like A Man, never seen it
Never seen it, Kevin Hart sucks.

got my first check today, missing $1200 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
 What you gonna do?

Instacringe
Found a cell phone I used for a couple of months back in 2011, and I scanned through some texts in there, and good lord there's a mix of feels and
roll.gif
roll.gif
. And apparently I deleted all the 'sent' texts, so the complete context of the convos isn't there, but it's some pretty interesting stuff
I used to keep all my old texts, even when I changed phones. Went back and read them once, it was mad sad. I really didnt think before I spoke, still dont really.

[+]
IMG_4131.jpg
embarassed.gif
Lawd yes. Just think there are hundreds of thousands of girls out there who look as good as that. One of thems gotta have low self esteem and be willing to settle for a dude like me

i mean, i am happy for them, but i'm just a bit taken back because she was the person i cried to the most when he and i were breaking up. she knew of his dirt with other girls. 

but i shouldn't care since it's the past, right? :nerd:  

You shouldn't care but that girl isn't your friend

I had a dream that I had a daughter

But my current GF wasn't the Mother lol

It was just some random girl

I'm not going to tell my GF lol

@Antidope  it's different from Usher because they're married and known each other for a really long time. Please listen to something other than rap 
laugh.gif

@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//--> it's different from Usher because they're married and known each other for a really long time. Please listen to something other than rap 
laugh.gif
I actually was at the dentist last Friday and Ellen Dengeres was on, and this girl sang a song that I thought was dope. Went and YouTubed her and turned out shes made two songs I like, one of them I have the dubstep version on my ipod.

Her names Ellie Goulding. 

R&B is trash though no time for it.

Ellie is dope. I first heard of her when Lupe used her & Bassnectar's song "Lights." He did a song called "Lightwork" using her hook & the same beat. Check it out at @antidope.

Ellie is dope. I first heard of her when Lupe used her & Bassnectar's song "Lights." He did a song called "Lightwork" using her hook & the same beat. Check it out at @antidope.
That Bassnectar song is the one that I have on my iPod. Will do bro.

How have you never heard Burn before @antidope
laugh.gif
Dont act like you dont know me and how my musical preferences breh lol

Last edited:
I normally don't complain about working but man on a day like today I should be somewhere on a beach by the water enjoying life

Back
Top Bottom