the thread about nothing...

I ain't need to see that
i wasn't even gonna post it 

and ? at the proud whopper 
eek.gif

Last edited:
have any of your guys' exes end up dating one of your mutual close friends? :nerd:  mixed feelings are being felt right now.

i know it's none of my business & i'm alot happier with who i've been with for the past year... but first loves, man. :smh: :x  jsifsjfiosjfiosj

homies aint ya homies

have any of your guys' exes end up dating one of your mutual close friends? :nerd:  mixed feelings are being felt right now.

i know it's none of my business & i'm alot happier with who i've been with for the past year... but first loves, man. :smh: :x  jsifsjfiosjfiosj

You want that old thang bike

Found a cell phone I used for a couple of months back in 2011, and I scanned through some texts in there, and good lord there's a mix of feels and :rofl: :rofl:. And apparently I deleted all the 'sent' texts, so the complete context of the convos isn't there, but it's some pretty interesting stuff

Last edited:

I remember when this kid used to stay with me. One day I woke up and he had my sneakers on. I never said nothing. I just let him keep them.
Imagine what else he was taking and rummaging through if he was comfortable enough to put your shoes on while you were sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom