The things women do or say that make you go...

eyes.gif
... OR...
grin.gif

Lately, I've become cognizant of the fact that a lot of females "front" when it comes to matters of sex. Not to toot my own horn, but for someodd reason, women are very flirtatious with me (I suppose this can be viewed as taken an L or getting a W).

Whether this is a result of my character, or something otherwise, I know not. All I know is that they become "uninhibited" around me. I'vealways assumed that this is just how most chicks act, so I've never thought much of it or reciprocated the "flirtations". Plus for some oddreason, I'm honestly mostly attracted to the weird, foreign, crazy, and slightly eccentric types...
frown.gif
smh.gif

Lately though, I've taken it upon myself to play along--and I'm realizing just how "conservative" most of these supposedly"liberal" females really are. They yam it up but don't want to back it up (pun intended...). It's one of those either put up or shut kind ofdeals...which often results in an...
eyes.gif
...but on occasion, an...
grin.gif

So what's really good here ladies and fellas...(especially ladies)..."why you stay frontin'"

Oh yeah, I don't do pics but i do GIFS...

Spoiler [+]
ztx9ap.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no idea what you are asking
laugh.gif

lol i thought i was the only one.. i hit the reply button with this face
grin.gif

Thats just how some are...They come off as real flirty, then when you try to approach them seriously their attitude is a complete 180

"please put the toilet seat down after peeing"
"I'm fat"
"Do you think she's pretty"
"You eat like a slob"

yadda yadda yadda.

oh

"My mom's coming over.."

laugh.gif
i think he's talkin bout how all these females talk about act like they are extra open about sex & talk about how they would put it downon dudes. & then when he calls them out on all of their big talk. When it comes down to it they punk out & then start saying no i dont do that kindastuff, im a good girl.

so basically i think he talkin bout the girls that claim that they are freaks in terms of sexuality, but when they actually get to the action they are thecomplete opposite aka boring & not creative

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif

grin.gif
I didn't want to use personal examples because I try to be as detached from Niketalk as I possibly can...

Point is, you're telling me about all of the things you want to do sexually, and how you need it and this and that, so when i finally "give in"then you wanna be all conservative n shhhh...

Y'all play to damn much...
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
...that's what i mean...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif

grin.gif
I didn't want to use personal examples because I try to be as detached from Niketalk as I possibly can...

Point is, you're telling me about all of the things you want to do sexually, and how you need it and this and that, so when i finally "give in" then you wanna be all conservative n shhhh...

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
...that's what i mean...

nailed it right on the head

+1 e-point for EB

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Point is, you're telling me about all of the things you want to do sexually, and how you need it and this and that, so when i finally "give in" then you wanna be all conservative n shhhh...

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
...that's what i mean...

nailed it right on the head

+1 e-point for EB
laugh.gif
...nice...

oh. well. ok. I guess
laugh.gif
maybe its their version of the pick up line or something

I have no clue what OP is talking about...

But she thinks she's fat
eyes.gif
smh.gif

stupid hollywood making everybody so damn insecure... hdsjshnskdjklsdkgfkdgnkr

mad.gif
mad.gif

oh. well. ok. I guess
laugh.gif
maybe its their version of the pick up line or something
You know what's really funny, the fact that the first two replies to the thread were from females who were absolutely oblivious to what I wassaying and yet, somehow, a few dudes knew what I was talking about...
laugh.gif

PLayed the game so much you don't even recognize it anymore...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Welll Ummm... that whole "Can we talk later or I have something to tell you, but not right now" Burns me all the way up to the point where Iwon't even reciprocate in the conversation they will receive no feedback past "Ohhh" "Really" "hmmm" "Alright"

thats extremely inconsiderate to make a person stew over a damn topic they have no clue as to what it is or its level of seriousness
smh.gif

/rant

laugh.gif
i think he's talkin bout how all these females talk about act like they are extra open about sex & talk about how they would put it down on dudes. & then when he calls them out on all of their big talk. When it comes down to it they punk out & then start saying no i dont do that kinda stuff, im a good girl.

so basically i think he talkin bout the girls that claim that they are freaks in terms of sexuality, but when they actually get to the action they are the complete opposite aka boring & not creative

i didn't understand at first either but reading your response, ok...here goes...most girls who do alot of "talking" about how openlly sexual theyare, to me is a front...I think a real lady (who more than likely will be a freak in the sheets), keeps that hush-hush...or knows where to draw the line so tokeep her man wondering...and leaving someting for the imagination.

Also, it could just be plan and simple...anyone can talk a lot of shhh about what they believe they know about, but could also have absolutely no experience init. As to why do girls do this....idk...(almost) same question goes to guys...why ya'll lie on your &^*0 (not all but some do)?

Hold up Dre, I got you. I get the "Good luck on the highway and be safe
happy.gif
I love you! Oh and when you gethere............................................................................................we need to talk
nerd.gif
......." Then I gotta do 100mphfor 3 hours cause I'm stressed and outta swishers so I'm road raging and !$%#
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

laugh.gif
i think he's talkin bout how all these females talk about act like they are extra open about sex & talk about how they would put it down on dudes. & then when he calls them out on all of their big talk. When it comes down to it they punk out & then start saying no i dont do that kinda stuff, im a good girl.

so basically i think he talkin bout the girls that claim that they are freaks in terms of sexuality, but when they actually get to the action they are the complete opposite aka boring & not creative

i didn't understand at first either but reading your response, ok...here goes...most girls who do alot of "talking" about how openlly sexual they are, to me is a front...I think a real lady (who more than likely will be a freak in the sheets), keeps that hush-hush...or knows where to draw the line so to keep her man wondering...and leaving someting for the imagination.

Also, it could just be plan and simple...anyone can talk a lot of shhh about what they believe they know about, but could also have absolutely no experience in it. As to why do girls do this....idk...(almost) same question goes to guys...why ya'll lie on your &^*0 (not all but some do)?
i've never understood why dudes will lie about tha size of the D in real life. i mean its one thing to lie on the internet, but if you lie inreal life its real easy to be proven wrong. But just wait for that post on NT one of these days, dudes gonna be like NT is extenz worth it. vol. she said mymeat is small.

oh wait ElPablo21 already did that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom