The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by hymen man

The twins were played by the same guy, Armie Hammer.
dubteeache mindbllown
Yep...they CG'd his face on another actors body on shots where they were both on camera...crazy.
NOW it makes sense. I saw the movie again tonight and wondered how they looked so similar in the movie. They looked nothing alike in actual pics on imdb (the actors). Wow, that is impressive CG'ing.

dubteeache mindbllown
Yep...they CG'd his face on another actors body on shots where they were both on camera...crazy.
NOW it makes sense. I saw the movie again tonight and wondered how they looked so similar in the movie. They looked nothing alike in actual pics on imdb (the actors). Wow, that is impressive CG'ing.

i'm usually against massive amounts of CGI so i'm really impressed with that. i'm shocked, i would have bet 100 dollars that it was just twins or the same actor doing both roles

i'm usually against massive amounts of CGI so i'm really impressed with that. i'm shocked, i would have bet 100 dollars that it was just twins or the same actor doing both roles

Great movie. I liked it better than Inception. The music was on point.
pimp.gif

wow, I didn't even notice that it was the same guy who played both the Vinklevoss' although they did look very similar. Amazing use of CGI

wow, I didn't even notice that it was the same guy who played both the Vinklevoss' although they did look very similar. Amazing use of CGI

Do you guys think it would have failed if they had done the advertising early?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I dont think it would have failed.  It would have been different but what Facebook offered would not have changed.  I think the whole advertising thing was more so a concern of the creator's "sticking it to the man" versus the end-user experience.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I dont think it would have failed.  It would have been different but what Facebook offered would not have changed.  I think the whole advertising thing was more so a concern of the creator's "sticking it to the man" versus the end-user experience.

sames thoughts as you all... almost perfect, almost flawless..really nutin bad i can say about the film....took me back to when facebook was facebook and not what it is now

sames thoughts as you all... almost perfect, almost flawless..really nutin bad i can say about the film....took me back to when facebook was facebook and not what it is now

I really enjoyed the first half better than the second half, weird I know 
laugh.gif
Def will be seeing this again though 
pimp.gif

I really enjoyed the first half better than the second half, weird I know 
laugh.gif
Def will be seeing this again though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

dubteeache mindbllown
Very impressive. I saw it last night, and loved it. 
Justin Timberlake did well. This is the first movie I've ever seen him in; my expectations were low about his acting skills. Well, I'm always skeptical when musicians / rappers land a leading role in a movie.

I had no idea Rashida Jones was going to be in it. My goodness, she and Brenda Song were gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom