The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by hymen man

The twins were played by the same guy, Armie Hammer.
dubteeache mindbllown
Yep...they CG'd his face on another actors body on shots where they were both on camera...crazy.
NOW it makes sense. I saw the movie again tonight and wondered how they looked so similar in the movie. They looked nothing alike in actual pics on imdb (the actors). Wow, that is impressive CG'ing.
Very impressive. I saw it last night, and loved it. 
Justin Timberlake did well. This is the first movie I've ever seen him in; my expectations were low about his acting skills. Well, I'm always skeptical when musicians / rappers land a leading role in a movie.

I had no idea Rashida Jones was going to be in it. My goodness, she and Brenda Song were gorgeous.

Loved this, probably my favorite film i've seen this year. Anytime you can make a 2 hour movie of scenes of people just talking back and forth and not have me bored for one second is a technical achievement and the type of movie i love.

I especially loved not only how the opening scene was such a heated exchange of words, but the fact that it spring boarded the entire movie. The conversation sparks the initial idea for the site and at the end it comes full circle. Pretty brilliant.

Loved this, probably my favorite film i've seen this year. Anytime you can make a 2 hour movie of scenes of people just talking back and forth and not have me bored for one second is a technical achievement and the type of movie i love.

I especially loved not only how the opening scene was such a heated exchange of words, but the fact that it spring boarded the entire movie. The conversation sparks the initial idea for the site and at the end it comes full circle. Pretty brilliant.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Really good movie. It's flawless, but not perfect. It was kind of fast how they jumped to having nice offices all of a sudden.

I really enjoyed Eduardo's character, though. I know you guys seem impressed with Mark's character portrayal, but I think Eduardo's is a little harder to pull off and so the actor that played him did a more impressive job. I actually believed the guy was pissed. Hell, I was pissed.

I also really liked the Winklevi. Those guys were so obviously a pun on the old school 80's movie bully. When I saw them I immediately thought "wow, they look like Frank Zapka clones", but the ironic thing is they were intent on not being bullies. They specifically said they don't want to be ungentlemanly and don't want to chase Mark around like in the Karate Kid and beat him up. That was really cool.

in the silicon valley (bay area) there are plenty of investors who are willing to invest up to hundreds of millions on a project, and take you from house to office.

i enjoyed this movie extremely, it was very well made and does not "dumb it down"
pimp.gif
Awesome movie!

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Really good movie. It's flawless, but not perfect. It was kind of fast how they jumped to having nice offices all of a sudden.

I really enjoyed Eduardo's character, though. I know you guys seem impressed with Mark's character portrayal, but I think Eduardo's is a little harder to pull off and so the actor that played him did a more impressive job. I actually believed the guy was pissed. Hell, I was pissed.

I also really liked the Winklevi. Those guys were so obviously a pun on the old school 80's movie bully. When I saw them I immediately thought "wow, they look like Frank Zapka clones", but the ironic thing is they were intent on not being bullies. They specifically said they don't want to be ungentlemanly and don't want to chase Mark around like in the Karate Kid and beat him up. That was really cool.

in the silicon valley (bay area) there are plenty of investors who are willing to invest up to hundreds of millions on a project, and take you from house to office.

i enjoyed this movie extremely, it was very well made and does not "dumb it down"
pimp.gif
Awesome movie!

I enjoyed this movie. %$# was intense at times. I was blown away... Like did he eff his friend over because he was jealous that he got into the club?

I enjoyed this movie. %$# was intense at times. I was blown away... Like did he eff his friend over because he was jealous that he got into the club?

These guys are all PIZZZAIDDDD

Eduardo Net Worth $1.2 Billion
Sean Parker - $920 Million
Mark- Damn near $5 Billion

These guys are all PIZZZAIDDDD

Eduardo Net Worth $1.2 Billion
Sean Parker - $920 Million
Mark- Damn near $5 Billion

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Very interesting read up there on Zuckerberg. One of his interests is minimalism, I've shaped my life and lifestyle around the concept. Smart man...

elaborate finnns
There's a lot to it, but in a sense a lot of it is about spacing, needing only what is necessary but of high quality, and good design. This doesn't just pertain to where you live, but ideas, organization, economics... It's pretty complicated.

Loved this movie. I agree that it flew by. Amazing how I remember some of the timeline, I remember being one of the first major schools invited to participate in facebook. I remember when it was "the facebook" too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too follow the concept of minimalism. Quality >> quantity

And idk, I think you guys are "over-praising" this movie. It was good, but it definitely wasnt the best movie Ive seen this year.

Of course thats just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Very interesting read up there on Zuckerberg. One of his interests is minimalism, I've shaped my life and lifestyle around the concept. Smart man...

elaborate finnns
There's a lot to it, but in a sense a lot of it is about spacing, needing only what is necessary but of high quality, and good design. This doesn't just pertain to where you live, but ideas, organization, economics... It's pretty complicated.

Loved this movie. I agree that it flew by. Amazing how I remember some of the timeline, I remember being one of the first major schools invited to participate in facebook. I remember when it was "the facebook" too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I too follow the concept of minimalism. Quality >> quantity

And idk, I think you guys are "over-praising" this movie. It was good, but it definitely wasnt the best movie Ive seen this year.

Of course thats just my opinion though.

Saw this today and loved it! The beginning had me like huh? w all that fast talking but the rest of the movie I was really into it. Not to mention Justin looked amazing. I think this was his best role yet. He still has 2 more movies coming out so we'll see.

Saw this today and loved it! The beginning had me like huh? w all that fast talking but the rest of the movie I was really into it. Not to mention Justin looked amazing. I think this was his best role yet. He still has 2 more movies coming out so we'll see.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

sick.gif

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom