The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

Just watched it a couple hrs ago after the Golden Globes to see what all the hype was about and it was a great movie imo. Jessie eisenberg played the part very very well and I was fairly impressed with Justin Timberlake.

Loved the movie,ut's in my top 4 fav movies of last year.

The score was good but I still think that Inception should've won the golden globe for best score.

Just watched it a couple hrs ago after the Golden Globes to see what all the hype was about and it was a great movie imo. Jessie eisenberg played the part very very well and I was fairly impressed with Justin Timberlake.

Loved the movie,ut's in my top 4 fav movies of last year.

The score was good but I still think that Inception should've won the golden globe for best score.

--Very well made movie.
pimp.gif

Great, fun film, but it left me wanting more. I felt like it was just chopped off at the end. It was directed so well that I wanted to actually see how the results occurred instead of reading summaries.

It most definitely portrayed mark in a bad light. Apparently he had little to no input on the film, which is strange considering they used his name/ company.

They made sean seem like a manipulative greedy leech. I would like to hear everones side of the story w/o all the legal jargin
laugh.gif
this movie made me reconsider law school... those litigation scenes kinda hurt the film a tad, tho I'm sure they were neccessarry .
I redboxed it tonite, but I plan on buying it soon. I may watch it again in the morning.

Forced canibalism
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Great, fun film, but it left me wanting more. I felt like it was just chopped off at the end. It was directed so well that I wanted to actually see how the results occurred instead of reading summaries.

It most definitely portrayed mark in a bad light. Apparently he had little to no input on the film, which is strange considering they used his name/ company.

They made sean seem like a manipulative greedy leech. I would like to hear everones side of the story w/o all the legal jargin
laugh.gif
this movie made me reconsider law school... those litigation scenes kinda hurt the film a tad, tho I'm sure they were neccessarry .
I redboxed it tonite, but I plan on buying it soon. I may watch it again in the morning.

Forced canibalism
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom