THE SINGLE LIFE

I have a lot more free time, but I'm willing to trade that in for somebody to hang out with all the time...or not. I've been busy with a whole bunchastuff lately. The question has come up, but I don't know if I'm willing to commit to this person just yet.

Didn't realize so m any ppl are single. I'm sure it has it's pros and cons just like being in a relationship.

i love it...these chicks get on my nevres i keep it movin no feelings on my part...juss smashin and dashin

It's been fairly good, sometimes I do think about getting in another relationship though.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

grin.gif
.... so so... but I want my ex back.

I feel you..

Just moved and am living alone.

Being single is going well.

But I can foresee a gf in the future.

i mean...... freedom is cool and everything.... and so is being stress and drama free...

but man can this %@!@ get lonely
ohwell.gif

right now, it's good...i'd like to get in a relationship eventually that's not a lie, but it's good to be able to be open and haveoptions..especially with a mindset that you can get whoever you choose
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
...looking at it that way it's not bad.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

It's got its ups and downs. No girl there for you when you need it but the freedom to do whatever.
Pretty much.
Need it as in: sex when needed and someone to do stuff with
Although at this stage in my life I'd rather be single then have a GF, so overall
pimp.gif

ask me that question again once my net worth reaches 1.47 billion....

but I aint complaining. I'm glad i'm alive and healthy.

Life in general > the single life > in a relationship/married life

Back
Top Bottom