The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Man, I've got like a million friends now, and I'm still leveling up hella slow..... any tips?

it took forever to finish the quests leading up to Krabapple's Apt and now it's taking forever x2 to build the newstation.

At least it's teaching me to be patient...

Level 21
$215,000
15 doughnuts
just built the retirement home.

i plan on buying doughnuts to complete my Springfield after all my quest buildings are done and i reach level 23.

Ok so the latest is the update will keep you from playing it on your 1st or 2nd gen touch or iphone. Look for it tomorrow. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Why is buying a bunch of land bad?

once you get to the higher levels you pretty much end of having to build something expensive back to back to back.

if you dont havd the bread to spend you'll end up having to wait a long time just for the game to progress.

Just brought a whole 2 rows since there said a update was coming need more homes for yall to snowball(?) lol

I keep pushing back when I'm going to make my town I guess when the new year hit I'll do it lol I just feel like with the way the game going **** is going to start to cost way more then the avg player can get if he isn't farming

Why is buying a bunch of land bad?
once you get to the higher levels you pretty much end of having to build something expensive back to back to back.

if you dont havd the bread to spend you'll end up having to wait a long time just for the game to progress.
Ohh damn, gotcha. I guess I'll start saving up then...

I got Milhouse flying kites and Cletus brewing moonshine over and over again 
mean.gif

Added a bunch of people in the last few pages.

The new update is great. I'm tempted to pay real money for some donuts.

Hooray update! So pissed I started playing this game like a day before thanksgiving 
laugh.gif

It won't connect for me...

After the last set of problems the game had, I was able to visit other towns for like 2 days. Since then, I haven't been able to visit other towns..

I just hope it's keeping tabs on XP. I've been maxed out on level 23 for atleast 2 weeks. Would be atleast level 27 by now...

And to the people saying they don't "farm" because appearance>money: do both

I have like 600 blue houses that I keep on the outskirts of my town. As I make $ from them, I buy land and move the closest houses out to the new land, and expand my town. At the same time, I always have $ to build new stuff whenever asked. If I stay on schedule, I collect around 80K 3x a day just from the houses...

Level 24 is out(and I'm again already a 3rd of the way done)
So far I've counted 7 new buildings 2 new donuts and I'm guess a few of the other 5 need coins
Got a few other things you can buy with donuts
I'm very disappointed nobody but homer gets a new outfit and thats only if you use donuts :smh: :smh: :smh:

Dang, gotta update now then. I cannot believe Nelson Muntz's shack costs 74k, what a RIPOFF!!!

Back
Top Bottom