The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

After updating my game wouldnt connect to the server, so now im deleting and re downloading. Hopefully it works

...after updating now the game isnt fit to the iphone 5 screen size 

Last edited:
EA is so stupid for not bringing this to Android. 65% market share isn't enough?
you not reading the thread? **** still has a lot of problems truth be told it needs to be taken down but it's making way to much money now I think you some were around 300 - 400 dollars to own everything in the game :x

EA is so stupid for not bringing this to Android. 65% market share isn't enough?
you not reading the thread? **** still has a lot of problems truth be told it needs to be taken down but it's making way to much money now I think you some were around 300 - 400 dollars to own everything in the game
sick.gif
Personally, other than getting "Too many people playing" or the occasional "servers down/busy" or whatever, every couple of days, I haven't had any problem

same. i haven't really had any problems playing this game outside of the 'too many people' & 'server busy' once in a long while

Just thought that a lone thread for all the prices for the Christmas update will be appropriate, if anyone who has any information on what the cost of each of the following is, I will gladly appreciate it (as well as many others here!) and will continue to update this original post so others wont have to scroll or ask repeatedly.

Holiday Tree: 75 donuts
Santa's Village: 200 donuts
Christmas Simpsons Home: 50 santa coins
Christmas Brown House: 50 santa coins
Christmas Flanders Home: 50 santa coins
Christmas Cletus Farm: 50 santa coins
Christmas Purple House: 50 santa coins
Christmas Blue House: 50 santa coins
Christmas Van Houten Home: 50 santa coins
Christmas Pink House: 50 santa coins
Christmas White House: 50 santa coins
Christmas Willie's Shack: 50 santa coins
Christmas Orange House: 50 santa coins
Christmas Muntz Home: 50 santa coins
Christmas Krabappel Apt: 50 santa coins
Christmas Frink's Lab: 50 santa coins
Christmas Volcano Lair: 50 santa coins
Reindeer: 20 donuts
Mapple Store: 150 santa coins
Barney's Bowlarama: 250 santa coins
Krustylu Studios: 140 donuts
Try-N-Save: 450 santa coins
Blue Funzo: 50 donuts
Purple Funzo: 750 santa coins
Pink Funzo: 1000 santa coins
Santa's Little Helper: 1500 santa coins
Lamp Post: 385 cash
Cannon: 20 donuts

I think we really ****** up a good thing when we was complaining about them extra treats last go around quick count but it looks like you need about 5k coins give or take to get every thing :x

Word on the street is Gil makes you a offer about half way though the Xmas quest for 3 things for 200 donuts Santa village an 2 other things so if you looking to buy it that's when I would say do it.

Is this dude three4twenty for real?....
:rofl:
That **** looks horrible.

For now...

Prices for land and buildings compared to the money you get coming in is ridiculous. What the Simpson house get? $3? $200 for the average task? 7700 for 1 house? Pffft

It's easy:
Acquire all land
Save 2 million in 3-4 days from blue houses
Sell 90% of blue houses for an extra 225K +/-
Arrange town and build

I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. Being stuck with $1268 and it tells me to build something that cost 105K.

Plus, I'm not spending hundreds in donuts...

Last edited:
So I'm not able to connect to server after the update on iPhone 5. I was able to download all the updates on the main screen but it has not yet opened the actual town. If I delete and re-download will I lose anything from my toen? I know they safe my stuff to my screenname on the Origin servers but once I was tryng to play on my iPad and it was saying i shouldn't play on my ipad until I got on my iPhone and saved my town or I would lose stuff?

For now...
Prices for land and buildings compared to the money you get coming in is ridiculous. What the Simpson house get? $3? $200 for the average task? 7700 for 1 house? Pffft
It's easy:
Acquire all land
Save 2 million in 3-4 days from blue houses
Sell 90% of blue houses for an extra 225K +/-
Arrange town and build
I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. Being stuck with $1268 and it tells me to build something that cost 105K.
Plus, I'm not spending hundreds in donuts...

....a thinking man. do you sir, do you.

So I'm not able to connect to server after the update on iPhone 5. I was able to download all the updates on the main screen but it has not yet opened the actual town. If I delete and re-download will I lose anything from my toen? I know they safe my stuff to my screenname on the Origin servers but once I was tryng to play on my iPad and it was saying i shouldn't play on my ipad until I got on my iPhone and saved my town or I would lose stuff?

I had to do the same thing, should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom