The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

This was unplayable for the last few days because I'm rocking the OG ipad, now it's a lot better.
We can get coins from friends? How? Like Halloween, hit Christmas themes?

I wish there were more under 60 minutes tasks for the characters to do

I wish there were more under 60 minutes tasks for the characters to do

I wish they had 16 hour tasks like the trick or treating.

I miss your place Casper. Haven't been able to visit any town since November, but now the game only crashes once when it starts up and after that it's all fine and dandy.

Man this some bull, my update has been stuck at 80.7 for the last hour and won't stop crashing.

Last edited:
Why's that?

I'm constantly on this game, and you get more $ and XP from doing say 6 60 minutes tasks rather than 1 6 hour task, so I'd rather do the shorter tasks 

So I can just leave them doing a 16 hour task causeI have no internet at home and my neighbors got wise to me borrowing theirs. I don't get into the library till later so I'd prefer 16 hour tasks as 24 hours is too long.

DAMN!

this update IS dope.

i said i wouldnt consider paying for doughnuts until i maxed out my levels and built everything i could, this update makes me wanna buy doughnuts just to get coins so i can get all the extra stuff before Janurary 3rd.

Update finally completed!!! Im lovin it!!! I see Barney is a new character, hopefully a Plow King and Mr. Plow costume is coming.......

I wish they had 16 hour tasks like the trick or treating.
I miss your place Casper. Haven't been able to visit any town since November, but now the game only crashes once when it starts up and after that it's all fine and dandy.
since the update you can come see my city you will be in shock when you see it now :lol:

]Loving it!...Lisa doing snow angels and homer fake skiing

Last edited:
after the update it's saying I got 30 santa coins but I can't buy anything yet, what gives?

also I need some neighborhoods to vandalize :D, add me and I'll add you my name is DaPlayM8ker

Back
Top Bottom