The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Just found this forum today. Wish I was aware of the donut vine hack while it was still working.

dwalker85 is my username on origin. Feel free to add me. I play throughout the day. Just unlocked the Burns Coffin.

Hit me up with a personal message if you ever come across another donut hack. I've been collecting them since last year and only have 221. Still debating what to use them on. Leaning towards Barney and Bowlarama or Duff Man and the Duff Brewery...

I posted in here a while back but since the event is jumping off I'm reposting - evbecker

Also not sure how some of y'all play this game hacked how is that fun at all? I'm playing I'm really just jelly

Godsrebel

Anyone else's game tries to re-download from the very beginning when starting? After I completely close the game out everything is there. But it's tried to start over like 3 times since the recent update.

I posted in here a while back but since the event is jumping off I'm reposting - evbecker

Also not sure how some of y'all play this game hacked how is that fun at all? I'm playing I'm really just jelly

Honestly wish there was a better way to attain donuts, but there isn't, EA is smart the best way is to purchase. I know people that have dropped hundreds on donuts, got frustrated, caved and paid someone for a hack.

I'm very appreciative of the NT'ers that came through. Game is fun as hell, and it's good to get the bonus stuff without paying for it.

Without the hacks, it's tough to accumulate donuts.

Right now, maneuvering my Springfield is a challenge. I visit other Springfields and see that some people don't even try, :lol:. Buildings everywhere, no streets.

is anybody else's game completely lagging? I can't even scroll or tap anymore... it's unplayable.

I tried uninstalling and re downloading and the problem persists. Any ideas?

Its been laggy since the update and crashes more frequently but wouldn't say its unplayable. I've played for stretches where I didn't have any problems.

Finally collected all the prizes!!! Now waiting to see if we can collect enough goo for the community prizes. Really want King Homer. Looks likd the goo numbers aren't moving as fast as they were.

don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but my Luigi seems to be a permanent ghost. every time i tap him he releases a goo and then goes back to floating haha. tried snapping a photo and this was the best i could get,as you can see he has already released several in this photo, i just keep vacuuming him haha

Last edited:
6 Free Donuts!!

The Ghost in the Machine-based App” quest Pt. 14, before Lisa finishes her “Make Lisa Solve the Freak Show Tent Mystery” task, click on Mr. Burns and you will see an option in his job list to “Confess”, and in just six seconds you will have six more donuts in your bank."

First you build freak house (instant)
Next you send Lisa and Moeto watch the show (24h)
Next you send Lisa to find out who was it (12 or 24h not sure)
And that's a time to tap Mr. Burns
If Burns is on a task, store the power plant and place it again to claim your 6 FREE DONUTS!

Can someone explain how the bombs work?

They sound worthless to me unless I'm missing something

Once you get all the prizes you're pretty much collecting goo for the remaining two community prizes. Donuts for every 2K is a small bonus.

Back
Top Bottom