The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Naw, you see that little arrow above the first prize? 5 billi for the 1st one is what I think, the second one could be 5.5 or something who knows... EA are the kings of milking...

Oh.. :x Hopefully not 5 Bil a pop.. No joke they grease it for every $1. :smh:

I miss the days of the scratcher glitch
laugh.gif

Anyways, still going strong although I basically have given up on organizing my town. I'll get to it one day. Recently dropped some inactive members, feel free to add me if you haven't already @LeftySlick 

6 Free Donuts!!

The Ghost in the Machine-based App” quest Pt. 14, before Lisa finishes her “Make Lisa Solve the Freak Show Tent Mystery” task, click on Mr. Burns and you will see an option in his job list to “Confess”, and in just six seconds you will have six more donuts in your bank."

First you build freak house (instant)
Next you send Lisa and Moeto watch the show (24h)
Next you send Lisa to find out who was it (12 or 24h not sure)
And that's a time to tap Mr. Burns
If Burns is on a task, store the power plant and place it again to claim your 6 FREE DONUTS!

Get extra ghosts when visiting friends!

If you wait until you tap 4 ghost and then find a spot where there is a group of ghost before tapping on your 5th ghost you can quickly tap as many members of that group as possible and actually get 6, 7, 8, or even 9 ghosts in a town.

Anybody get all the attic items? I picked them all up and guess you have to answer a question about the show on sunday to get an item.

So the gremlins swipe neighbor's goo I guess? Never used them til yesterday and it said they found goo.

Also, the cemeteries from last year pay more than the new stuff (8 ghosts ea)

Did you buy them?

The menu has changed in the friends list area. Is there any way to delete friends or do I need to sign out and then sign back in to be able to do it.

No I still have a oodles of donuts from the Krustyland update.... I have the rides, I just didnt clear out all the land... It made no sense getting all those tickets to buy the land and it wasnt enough rides.

So I just use the donuts to get the prizes and build up the Goo count

Back
Top Bottom