The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Just unlocked the Twirl n Hurl but it aint in my inventory like it said it would be 
indifferent.gif

nvm, it was in the Krustyland section 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
The zombies are from last years Halloween. They used them as rewards this year. If you tap them they scratch/attack or burst.

mean.gif
10 bil for King Homer
Just saw that.. They know they're wrong for that.
mean.gif
EA are some pigs 
laugh.gif
This is one of the few times I don't feel bad for using hacks. Unless you spend a couple hundred on this game, there's no way you can even get half of the stuff they talk about. They're even taunting people in a lot of the dialogue this quest too. Only wish I would have gotten more donuts before the hack was removed.

Small update:

Jimbo Jones(bully)
Dolph Starbeam(bully)
Stolen Bumper car
Noise Land Arcade
Museum of Natural History

:smh: 10 bil for King Homer

Just saw that.. They know they're wrong for that. :smh:
EA are some pigs :lol:

This is one of the few times I don't feel bad for using hacks. Unless you spend a couple hundred on this game, there's no way you can even get half of the stuff they talk about. They're even taunting people in a lot of the dialogue this quest too. Only wish I would have gotten more donuts before the hack was removed.

[COLOR=#red]I've gotten everything without using one donut except for King Homer... We have until Nov. 7th I believe... It's more than enough time guys.

And if not you can always use the hack on the last day. Pretty much what I plan on doing.[/COLOR]

Yeah actually Halloween stuff didn't require many donuts, if any. Only for Booberlla, the Freakmobile, and the two zombies that cost only 12 donuts. Also the haunted walls, but I'm sure not many of those are needed.

Feel like they gave us chance to enjoy this without spending a lot of money on donuts. If you started collecting goo early enough you should be able to get most the Halloween items, at least the important ones.

Yeah actually Halloween stuff didn't require many donuts, if any. Only for Booberlla, the Freakmobile, and the two zombies that cost only 12 donuts. Also the haunted walls, but I'm sure not many of those are needed.

Feel like they gave us chance to enjoy this without spending a lot of money on donuts. If you started collecting goo early enough you should be able to get most the Halloween items, at least the important ones.

[COLOR=#red]Yea exactly...

And when I said I didn't spend any donuts I meant on the storyline and Goo collection. Not the extras, I got those for sure.[/COLOR]

How do I go about trying to delete some of my friends?

A lot of them no longer play and I'm trying to clean up before accepting a bunch of others I haven't accepted yet.

Last edited:

:smh: 10 bil for King Homer

Just saw that.. They know they're wrong for that. :smh:
EA are some pigs :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I've gotten everything without using one donut except for King Homer... We have until Nov. 7th I believe... It's more than enough time guys.

And if not you can always use the hack on the last day. Pretty much what I plan on doing.[/COLOR]

There is a hack for goo?

From my understanding there is no hack available at the moment. But it's for donuts. Honestly don't think a hack for goo is needed. If you have the donut hack you can buy extra items to get you more goo. Best way to collect more goo is having more friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom