The S&T "NEXT" list....

Lamarcus Aldridge...actually the entire Blazers organization

cosign Brandon jennings being the next one for Point guard U

I been watching Hoosiers games this season just to see the boy Eric Gordon

Brandon Marshall being the next Anquan Boldin whos sposed to be the next TO

Reddick being the NEXT GREAT Dukie in the L (word to Langdon, Laettner)

check out Willie Warren:
Maaaaaaaaaan, my dude got some hops.
laugh.gif
Willie has SERIOUS game. The kid is about as good as any player I've seen coming out of HS, with ahandful of exceptions of course...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

check out Willie Warren:
Maaaaaaaaaan, my dude got some hops.
laugh.gif
Willie has SERIOUS game. The kid is about as good as any player I've seen coming out of HS, with a handful of exceptions of course...

what you know about his recruitment? i know Tubby was going hard at him while he was here and I've heard good thinks about Gillispie and them Texasboys.

Jahvid Best and Derrick Rose will be great ones...

and Lance Stephenson is supposed to be the next Lebron of high school ball.

Deandre Jordan- Texas A&M, watch out

good to see my man gettin some recognition
pimp.gif
hes still pretty raw offensively, and has to a little to learn on defense, but with a little time hes gonna beamazing. im hoping he doesnt enter the league because i think he'll only benefit from another year (nevermind the fact that i dont wanna see us lose himand joseph jones in the same year...). while were on the topic of a&m basketball though, look out for this guy. i think he has a pretty good chance ofdeveloping into a solid player that will cause a lot of trouble for other teams...

CHINEMELUELONU150X220.JPG

chinemelu elonu

and a couple others...
graig-cooper-main2.jpg

graig cooper
i only got to see him a couple of times this year, but he looked good every time i saw him. any of the caines fans wanna enlighten me on him?

images

jermaine gresham

what you know about his recruitment? i know Tubby was going hard at him while he was here and I've heard good thinks about Gillispie and them Texas boys.

ive heard hes committed to ou. ou should be pretty solid next year now, with willie warren, tony crocker, austin johnson, and blake griffin.

ive heard hes committed to ou.
did he really? i follow recruiting fairly close, but i had totally forgot about WW until Nowitness brought him up.

*goes to Rivals.com*

EDIT:

[table][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Willie Warren
Fort Worth (TX) North Crowley[/td] [td]
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
staryellow.gif
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3/195[/td] [td]Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Power guard who is very good with the ball.[/td] [/tr][/table]
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

and a couple others...
graig-cooper-main2.jpg

graig cooper
i only got to see him a couple of times this year, but he looked good every time i saw him. any of the caines fans wanna enlighten me on him?

Good, but not great.

He's a solid contributor, but I don't ever see him becoming that next big thing. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Cosign on...

Patrick Willis

Tim Lincecum...dude looks like he's 12, and goofy as hell.

Brandon Jennings

and

Beasley

It's still a trip to see E. Wright on TV and in this thread. He graduated a couple years before me.

JSmith_dunk1_wallpaper_1024.jpg

J-Smoove
pimp.gif

This dude is a beast, his stats improve every year and he's only 22. Hopefully he'll make it in the All Stars this year (he'll most likely getsnubbed though). He's going to be DPOY if he stays consistent. Imagine him with a Good FG% and less turnovers
eek.gif

David Ball WR- New York Jets practice squad

Played I-AA and broke Jerry Rice's touchdown record and came close to tying yardage and most 100 yard games record. Dude is nice, just real slow and small.Nearly all his catches he goes up and extends for like great recievers do plus he can make the catch in traffic. Jerry Rice even backs dude 100%.

1. College highlights
2.Sick preseason non-counting catch (check the control though, barely bobbles)

what you know about his recruitment? i know Tubby was going hard at him while he was here and I've heard good thinks about Gillispie and them Texas boys.
He was pretty well locked into Kansas and Oklahoma by the end of the summer when he was up at Oak Hill or wherever he went. Then he got homesickand decided to come home, and decided on Oklahoma shortly after...

Pence is about to blowimage

dudes from my city. went to the rival high school, and played for the local college. i never even knew he had gotten into the league, until one night when ileft espn on while i was studying and heard his name. i was just like
eek.gif
and went to check the astros roster to make sure it was the same guy.

Back
Top Bottom