Rivals.com Rivals100 2007 (54)
Rivals.com wide receivers 2007 (9)
Rivals.com Texas top 100 2007 (7)
Rivals.com Rivals250 2007
[table][tr][td]
mediaicons_video.gif
[/td] [td]HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS[/td] [td]Views[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dez Bryant - Lufkin, TX[/td] [td]5221[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dez ready for showtime[/td] [td]5387[/td] [/tr][tr][td]More videos [/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
The Latest: Big 12 Breakdown: Early test for Cowboys - 8/30/2007

The best game involving a Big 12 school in Week 1 will likely take place in SEC country as Adarius Bowman and Oklahoma State travel to Athens for an early test against Georgia. Get the inside scoop on that and more as...[details]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

^
pimp.gif
bet i'll be at that game in Athens. i need to get another taste of them Georgia peaches (
eek.gif
eek.gif
) and i wouldn't mind seeing this dude lightup their secondary...or not
laugh.gif

ncf_a_lefevour_412.jpg

Dan LeFevour, QB, CMU- Only player besides Vince Young to throw for 3000 and rush for 1000 in a season. Numbers are crazy good. plus he dates a girl from myHS
laugh.gif

NoelDevine_320x250_9-7-7.jpg

Noel Devine - Next year, watch out!

amir-johnson-dunking.jpg

Amir Johnson - sooner or later he'll play, I hope!

PH2007031000126.jpg

Deron Washington, check the youtube vids.
and one for the long run:
barkley_matt_200x255.jpg

Matt Barkley, QB- 6'3'' 220, Class of '09, started as a Freshman for Mater Dei, only one to do that.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Vertical: 35 inches
Yeah right; my vert was 31 inches before I hurt myself and put on weight. He's like 5 feet off the ground in that pic.
smh.gif

ya know it could just be taken from a funny angle

those Rival stats arent official. and add a run and explosive leap off one foot, and we're talkin stevie francis type hops
but i'd assume he's got at least a 38

and no matter the angle, Dude is UP unGODly high.

My boy lives in Coney. I have never met Lance but him and the Lincoln players were playing on the court next to mine at Hoopland one day. He is the nicestplayer I have really ever seen in person. I have met his girl though. Busted.

Gunna loves that man Dez Bryant...Kid is VERY impressive. He's kinda of raw as a receiver, but he's got GAME...

Just a few for now...

maybinbruce.JPG

colby.jpg

Cameron Maybin, Jay Bruce, Colby Rasmus...My God that 2005 HS class was LOADED with outfield talent...

WILLIEWARREN_0455.JPG

Willie Warren. Just wait.

Somebody posted Heyward-Bey and LeSean McCoy. Huge fan of both of them...

77965407.jpg

DeMarco Murray.
pimp.gif
but
smh.gif
at how stacked Oklahoma stays at RB...Running out Murray, Brown, Justin Johnson and Jermie Calhoun next year
eek.gif

And for my homer pick, word to Nick Markakis...
p1_062607_kinsler_si.jpg

Ian is a beast.

��
thanks for posting Jay Bruce Nowitness, makes me feel less of a homer. check out Willie Warren:

terps%20darrius%20heyward-bey%20hauls%20in%20a%20school%20record%2096%20yard%20touchdown%20pass.jpg

I was at that game.
tired.gif

Anywho.....Getting into HS kids is kinda silly IMO. Nobody knows who's going to become what. Just look at Lance Leggett and Kyle Wright.

But since you posted AJ Green.......

How about some love for the future Cane that locked him down when they played....Talk about cuffing.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

24483BrandonHarris.jpg

Back
Top Bottom