The S&T "NEXT" list....

245536f3cf43161bbd01ff67c468e1a0-getty-broncos_chiefs.jpg

Brandon Marshall

capt.54b4ec148ab3445a84f3e90589424cad.lions_vikings_football_mnto103.jpg

Sidney Rice

cantwell.jpg

hunter cantwell. hes finally gonna get a chance to take over the team, and should cause some trouble. hell, even mel kiper has him ranked as the top juniorqb, and he hasnt even played a full season (though hes gotten kinda close due to brohm injuries)...now if only that horrendous defense could stop somebody...

Y'all gotta start putting names up....Makes them easier to identify

This n' Tyrod Taylor gave us the business this year....I wish he was a Sr.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all gotta start putting names up....Makes them easier to identify

This n' Tyrod Taylor gave us the business this year....I wish he was a Sr.

same here. i cant stand to see us play them again unless our D gets back to the 90s greatness
he is goin be a monster for Vtech

You already know what sport i'm going with
pimp.gif

Ladies and Gentleman, Meet the Next Great Action Hero

75586958.jpg

With the retirement of Arturo Gatti this past July, the sport of boxing lost its greatest action star. Now, it seems as if we have a replacement, and just in time. Lightweight contender Michael Katsidis (23-0, 20 KO's) is a fighter who knows only one direction, and that is forard. He is a relentless pressure fighter, with huge power, and not a shred of defense. He had 2 fights in 2007, and 2 fight of the year candidates. He got off the canvas to knock out Graham Earl back in February, and with his face all bloodied up (see above picture) against Czar Amonsot in July, the referee was close to stopping the bout in the 10th round. Katsidis responded by knocking down Amonsot about 30 seconds into the round, and unloaded everything he could to try and get him out of there. While he didn't get the stoppage, he lasted the distance and won a unanimous decision. He will never be a pound-4-pound great fighter, but with his style, power, and resolve, he will put on a show every time out, win or lose.

And as for personality, the kid has plenty of it. He walks to the ring alone in a spartan helmet and tribal-esque music, and the day after his fight withAmonsot and his face still swollen and a bit bloody, he was tanning poolside at the MGM grand hotel. Hard not to root for the guy.

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
James_Kirkland_BIG.jpg

Put simply, James Kirkland is !*#@!%@ scary. The Junior Middleweight prospect (21-0, 18 KO's) looks like a smaller Mike Tyson in the ring, except MOREaggressive. Down to the jet black shorts and shoes, you can't help but think of Mike when Kirkland steps in the ring. He is easy to hit and still a bitrough around the edges, but you can't help but be interested by his intensity. He gets knocked down, gets up and waves at his opponent to come back andget him. His 1st round KO of Allen Conyers showed the best of Kirkland, and the worst of Kirkland, and exactly why he will be an obscenely popular fighter inthe near future. Check it out for yourself

Honorable Mention:
Andy Lee, Middleweight, 13-0 10 KO's. This Irish born southpaw, now training with Emmanuel Steward in Detroit, has everything needed to become a star. White skin (as much as i hate to say it), skills, power, confidence, and a great offensive trainer. His KO of former titlist Carl Daniels with a right handwas eye-opening, and his confidence was apparent when he put his hands up in victory before Daniels had even hit the canvas. Nobody had ever knocked outDaniels that quick. See Here.

Devon Alexander, Light Weltereight, 13-0 8 KO's. This St. Louis fighter, trained by Corey Spinks trainer Kevin Cunningham, is almost a sure bet to be afuture pound-4-pound top fighter. He has excellent defense, fast hands, short tight punches, and a very accomplished trainer. One knock on him had been hisperceived lack of power, which he has answered in his recent fights, currently riding a 5 fight KO streak, including a 1st round destruction of previouslyundefeated Cory Peterson. While it remains to be seen if the public will gravitate towards Alexander, his skill will be hard to ignore once he starts winningworld titles.

laugh.gif
Gunna w. the Erin Henderson mention....dude is for real

Berto is the truth...I saw him fight at Foxwoods 3 years ago....he beat this dude named Tim Hines in under 45 seconds....it really wasn't fair.

I dunno what happened to this guy:

Yuri Foreman
y-foreman1.jpg

but he was on the card that night at Foxwoods, and he was impressive.....

ima do sum young boys in high school.

362493.jpg

AJ Green Summerville High School. Summerville, SC. Class of '08 committed to Georgia.
dude has been killing the sc hs football scene since his freshmen year and ranks in the top 5 all time nationally in receptions/yards recieving/td receptions.
6'4. 185 lbs. 4.5 40 yd dash.
Heres a video from his junior season.
pimp.gif

p1.ptp.jpg

My man Marquan Jones(#4) Blythewood High School. Blythewood,SC. class of '08. Committed to Clemson
6'0 173 lbs. 4.4 40 yd dash.
4 star recruit
Ranked #7 overall in SC
Junior Season stats 92 rec.1551 yds.21 td.(15 games) includes a 17 rec.376 yd.8 td game in the 1st round of the playoffs.
eek.gif

Senior Season stats 71 rec.1047 yds.16td(10 games) selected to the shrine bowl.(nc vs sc high school all star game)

Originally Posted by Englishmuffin you

Originally Posted by MBen32

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
i forgot nt is so homophobic that if u say sumtin like datand dont put nh its funny...wow...wat was cats doin before nh became so big
eyes.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
i forgot nt is so homophobic that if u say sumtin like dat and dont put nh its funny...wow...wat was cats doin before nh became so big
eyes.gif

prob sayin "no pedo" with that kind of statement

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
i forgot nt is so homophobic that if u say sumtin like dat and dont put nh its funny...wow...wat was cats doin before nh became so big
eyes.gif

nah..my problem is i didnt evn mean for it to come out like dat..yall cats kno wat i meant.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

nah..my problem is i didnt evn mean for it to come out like dat..yall cats kno wat i meant.

yea, no one ever means for it to come out like that, unless its ohsnaps... i think he might
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom