THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

nice pics
smokin.gif

I once read Jordan had a personal closet with over 1000 Samples and Unreleased PE's. People don't get mad at him not only because it's his shoe line, but also because he doesn't flaunt what we can't get. He wore pretty much 6 or 7 colorways a season because he knows that kids watching him wanted to wear what he wore, not pay 1k for some Chicago 8s or Carolina 7s.

People get mad at Lebron because he flaunts what we can't have.

Although I do think it's also a case of dudes wanting what they can't get. Like for example, the Royal v3's. They're sitting now, but if you made them limited, revealed them 2 months before release, made it seem like they weren't releasing, called them Penny 8s, and made them a HOH, NikeTown, and NDC exclusive - Instant sellout.

Graffiti's, Miami Nights, and DEFINITELY those Ronald McDonalds would have sat if a GR.

Even looking now at Eastbay, Solars still have a few scattered sizes left.

Heat v2's and Portlands would have sat like the SLH and Home v2's. They are dope, but they still would have sat.

Yall only OD bugging because they are limited and you know you can't have them. Nike doesn't release stuff like that because they know they will sit unless made a LR.

BTW to the dudes suggesting we should drop 1k on a shoe (if you want them, you can get them blah blah...), #StopItB

Lol at dropping 10 bills on something that could get *#+!%% up if it randomly rains or something, I think yall are forgetting that at the end of the day, these are shoes which are going to be worn.

As far as I'm concerned, unless Summit Lakes or Cool Greys hit outlets, I'm done with the 8. Maybe I'll get the special edition 200 dollar 9s. Hopefully they have leather or are Anodized or something. So far the 9s are looking mad ugly.

I once read Jordan had a personal closet with over 1000 Samples and Unreleased PE's. People don't get mad at him not only because it's his shoe line, but also because he doesn't flaunt what we can't get. He wore pretty much 6 or 7 colorways a season because he knows that kids watching him wanted to wear what he wore, not pay 1k for some Chicago 8s or Carolina 7s.

People get mad at Lebron because he flaunts what we can't have.

Although I do think it's also a case of dudes wanting what they can't get. Like for example, the Royal v3's. They're sitting now, but if you made them limited, revealed them 2 months before release, made it seem like they weren't releasing, called them Penny 8s, and made them a HOH, NikeTown, and NDC exclusive - Instant sellout.

Graffiti's, Miami Nights, and DEFINITELY those Ronald McDonalds would have sat if a GR.

Even looking now at Eastbay, Solars still have a few scattered sizes left.

Heat v2's and Portlands would have sat like the SLH and Home v2's. They are dope, but they still would have sat.

Yall only OD bugging because they are limited and you know you can't have them. Nike doesn't release stuff like that because they know they will sit unless made a LR.

BTW to the dudes suggesting we should drop 1k on a shoe (if you want them, you can get them blah blah...), #StopItB

Lol at dropping 10 bills on something that could get *#+!%% up if it randomly rains or something, I think yall are forgetting that at the end of the day, these are shoes which are going to be worn.

As far as I'm concerned, unless Summit Lakes or Cool Greys hit outlets, I'm done with the 8. Maybe I'll get the special edition 200 dollar 9s. Hopefully they have leather or are Anodized or something. So far the 9s are looking mad ugly.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The New Big 3!
You already know the Flamingos/Pop-Tarts/Rainbow Molds are Bosh, aka "Wouldn't be %!%% if they weren't limited" (Wouldn't be %!%% if he wasn't with Bron and Wade)

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The New Big 3!
You already know the Flamingos/Pop-Tarts/Rainbow Molds are Bosh, aka "Wouldn't be %!%% if they weren't limited" (Wouldn't be %!%% if he wasn't with Bron and Wade)

>>>>

Could Nike release some of these "exclusives"? Sure. and it still wouldnt be enough to appease the masses or it wasnt the "right colorway" to be released....

Some folks like the SVSM VIII's... ON NT.... BUT you would be making the assumption that the masses would embrace them... even as a QS...

The Graf's from last night..... hot to some (me included because I loved the Graf IV's).... but not all would cop. Nike releases the GS's in colorways that appeal to the MAJORITY of consumers. who plan on purchasing for retail (or at an outlet/discounted price)... not to a small % of sneakerheads...

If the resources/networks/connects are there then that small % have and will pay a premium for those shoes that aren't available in mass supply.

>>>>

Could Nike release some of these "exclusives"? Sure. and it still wouldnt be enough to appease the masses or it wasnt the "right colorway" to be released....

Some folks like the SVSM VIII's... ON NT.... BUT you would be making the assumption that the masses would embrace them... even as a QS...

The Graf's from last night..... hot to some (me included because I loved the Graf IV's).... but not all would cop. Nike releases the GS's in colorways that appeal to the MAJORITY of consumers. who plan on purchasing for retail (or at an outlet/discounted price)... not to a small % of sneakerheads...

If the resources/networks/connects are there then that small % have and will pay a premium for those shoes that aren't available in mass supply.

The Graffiti 8s are okay, too much of that print on the upper for me though. I still much prefer the IVs.

I'd like to see some more on feet pics of the Miami Nights from people who have them. Wouldn't be surprised if people were lining up already down in Miami.

The Graffiti 8s are okay, too much of that print on the upper for me though. I still much prefer the IVs.

I'd like to see some more on feet pics of the Miami Nights from people who have them. Wouldn't be surprised if people were lining up already down in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom