THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

frysee06 - just call them and make sure that your size is in stock...matter of fact do the whole order over the phone if possible...

i am def gonna cop them if they are there tonight...

frysee06 - just call them and make sure that your size is in stock...matter of fact do the whole order over the phone if possible...

i am def gonna cop them if they are there tonight...

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

This thread is like 10 times funnier to me now that I know that people involved with the line are always reading what is being said here.

They know what they're doing to say the least.

I always assumed that they just sit back and get great laughs out of this thread. 

I can't judge because I'd do the same thing as LeBron in that position. Or Clark for that matter. You'd all probably be mad at me too. Like I said, there will always be haves and have-nots. People want to be exclusive. Especially in a sub-culture that places a premium on exclusivity.

All that aside, y'all deserve better GR colorways at the end of the day.

This thread is like 10 times funnier to me now that I know that people involved with the line are always reading what is being said here.

I always assumed that they just sit back and get great laughs out of this thread. 

I can't judge because I'd do the same thing as LeBron in that position. Or Clark for that matter. You'd all probably be mad at me too. Like I said, there will always be haves and have-nots. People want to be exclusive. Especially in a sub-culture that places a premium on exclusivity.

Rhester and Chitown hit it on the nail.

What Nike has released compared to what Lebron keeps on ice for himself or friends is straight up ridiculous. We've (general public) gotten some **++#@#+ colorways, compare to these unreleased. Like I mention before, we've gotten the 'throw-aways', while all the dope colorways are kept on ice. I look at the Lebron 7 line, and compare it to the 8, we got +#+%+@. I can't 100% agree with Ty, especially when you have connects in the game, your minsdet is one-sided already, it sides with Nike. Whether it's a P.E. or DJ / Family exclusive, I see it from both sides"

a) I can't get mad what a player decides on his P.E.
b) but it's pretty +#+%+@ up what Nike has put out to the general public compare to what one ice.

Every shoe that Rhester posted I rather have the iced version than the general public. Cmon Nike, really, you released a blue v3 over a olive green v3? Them joints sat (and still sitting) all over shoe stores in LA right now. Nobody wants that garbage. Guaranteed if Nike release those olive joints with the clear air max bubble, SOLD OUT. Bred v2's with speckled red paint air max bubble? FIRE. Those white joints? My Shiehks got em on sale for 99.99 for the last 3 months, still can't get rid of them. The Footlocker in the mall still got em for 149.99
laugh.gif
, if Shiehks can't sell it for $40 less, how the hell you living Footlocker? 

As a consumer, to me, it makes the Lebron line look selfish. Nike x Lebron are in a board room, Peitre puts out 10 different colorways of the 8's and Lebron keeps nine of them. Look at the 112's, those are not a P.E. exclusive, it's a DJ exclusive. Look at the Denims and other coloraways. We can all sit here and say, "oh well, it's his shoe" but it doesn't make it right. Whether we complain or not, it's better to say or do something than nothing. I'm not gonna sit here and hold hands with yall !%*#*! and sing kumbaya lyrics while another colorways leaks to the net that we can't have. I'm gonna talk my **$$ for a bit, call Lebron line selfish, make a quick photshop and than be on my merry go way.

773190016.png

Oh yeah, just for $%!@$ and giggles, Kobe has rings, MULTIPLES. I'm not a big Kobe VI fan compare to the Lebron 8 but I down right appreciate the Kobe line more, every colorway, tons are released, to the point Im not even mad at **$$ that hasn't been released or I couldn't attained (Barcas), BUT at least Nike released them for the public to consume, that looks good on Nike or on Kobe, it doesnt come off selfish as ringless Lebron. 

P.S. I for one don't care about those Mr. Cartoon P.E. 8s, them joints are UGLY, rather find some ese from around the block to tag up some triple blacks.

Rhester and Chitown hit it on the nail.

What Nike has released compared to what Lebron keeps on ice for himself or friends is straight up ridiculous. We've (general public) gotten some **++#@#+ colorways, compare to these unreleased. Like I mention before, we've gotten the 'throw-aways', while all the dope colorways are kept on ice. I look at the Lebron 7 line, and compare it to the 8, we got +#+%+@. I can't 100% agree with Ty, especially when you have connects in the game, your minsdet is one-sided already, it sides with Nike. Whether it's a P.E. or DJ / Family exclusive, I see it from both sides"

a) I can't get mad what a player decides on his P.E.
b) but it's pretty +#+%+@ up what Nike has put out to the general public compare to what one ice.

Every shoe that Rhester posted I rather have the iced version than the general public. Cmon Nike, really, you released a blue v3 over a olive green v3? Them joints sat (and still sitting) all over shoe stores in LA right now. Nobody wants that garbage. Guaranteed if Nike release those olive joints with the clear air max bubble, SOLD OUT. Bred v2's with speckled red paint air max bubble? FIRE. Those white joints? My Shiehks got em on sale for 99.99 for the last 3 months, still can't get rid of them. The Footlocker in the mall still got em for 149.99
laugh.gif
, if Shiehks can't sell it for $40 less, how the hell you living Footlocker? 

As a consumer, to me, it makes the Lebron line look selfish. Nike x Lebron are in a board room, Peitre puts out 10 different colorways of the 8's and Lebron keeps nine of them. Look at the 112's, those are not a P.E. exclusive, it's a DJ exclusive. Look at the Denims and other coloraways. We can all sit here and say, "oh well, it's his shoe" but it doesn't make it right. Whether we complain or not, it's better to say or do something than nothing. I'm not gonna sit here and hold hands with yall !%*#*! and sing kumbaya lyrics while another colorways leaks to the net that we can't have. I'm gonna talk my **$$ for a bit, call Lebron line selfish, make a quick photshop and than be on my merry go way.

773190016.png

Oh yeah, just for $%!@$ and giggles, Kobe has rings, MULTIPLES. I'm not a big Kobe VI fan compare to the Lebron 8 but I down right appreciate the Kobe line more, every colorway, tons are released, to the point Im not even mad at **$$ that hasn't been released or I couldn't attained (Barcas), BUT at least Nike released them for the public to consume, that looks good on Nike or on Kobe, it doesnt come off selfish as ringless Lebron. 

P.S. I for one don't care about those Mr. Cartoon P.E. 8s, them joints are UGLY, rather find some ese from around the block to tag up some triple blacks.

Originally Posted by rhester

You can't give us consistent weak +$*$ and expect us to be happy about it...
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-2-04.jpg
this is the one and only colorway that i wanted for the v2....i imagined it before i saw it, and once i saw it.....i fell in love.

this pair gets me vexed cause they went and put this blocking on the v3's instead
mad.gif

a black based v2 high....that's all i wanted
frown.gif

this is the one and only colorway that i wanted for the v2....i imagined it before i saw it, and once i saw it.....i fell in love.

this pair gets me vexed cause they went and put this blocking on the v3's instead
mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

mad.gif

frown.gif

this. Those blk/red V2s are siick. Graffitis arent my cup of tea tho.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

mad.gif

frown.gif

this. Those blk/red V2s are siick. Graffitis arent my cup of tea tho.

I agree 100%. I might be one of the few who couldnt give a damn about exclusivity, dope is dope. I don't worry about what I can't get, its about what we're being offered. bottom line, they can do better.

I agree 100%. I might be one of the few who couldnt give a damn about exclusivity, dope is dope. I don't worry about what I can't get, its about what we're being offered. bottom line, they can do better.

Originally Posted by metallic

It's funny how everyone keeps comparing lebron's line to jordan's line. Idk if you guys are fooling yourselfs, but Jordan has PEs beyond what our minds can imagine. The only diff is lebron is in the new era and he shows them off, Jordan keeps them in his closet/showroom. MJ gets every Jordan that releases to the public, plus he gets 6-10 additional pairs in exclusive colors just for him. I could just imagine what shoes he is hiding. If his own son had samples of shoes that were still 2-3 years from releasing imagine what the GOAT has in his possession. As for lebron keeping a couple of colors to himself, let him be. I know if I had my own line I would def keep exclusive colors for myself.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thats what people here don't get. this is a new age! You won't get everything you want.
I swear most people here act like a bunch of spoiled brats...smh

It's funny how everyone keeps comparing lebron's line to jordan's line. Idk if you guys are fooling yourselfs, but Jordan has PEs beyond what our minds can imagine. The only diff is lebron is in the new era and he shows them off, Jordan keeps them in his closet/showroom. MJ gets every Jordan that releases to the public, plus he gets 6-10 additional pairs in exclusive colors just for him. I could just imagine what shoes he is hiding. If his own son had samples of shoes that were still 2-3 years from releasing imagine what the GOAT has in his possession. As for lebron keeping a couple of colors to himself, let him be. I know if I had my own line I would def keep exclusive colors for myself.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thats what people here don't get. this is a new age! You won't get everything you want.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your right we don't get everything we want, be always get NOTHING what we want. We are getting almost nothing and its annoying. 
The fans would like to wear at least one exclusive that Lebron wears and we don't get any and its not fair to those who support him and have been supporting him for years

Originally Posted by Gottips3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your right we don't get everything we want, be always get NOTHING what we want. We are getting almost nothing and its annoying. 
The fans would like to wear at least one exclusive that Lebron wears and we don't get any and its not fair to those who support him and have been supporting him for years

its a good point, no one ever said jordan didn't get hundreds of P.Es, at the same time he wasn't flaunting them all over the internet.

If this decade's Karl Malone wants to keep shoes to himself, guess that's what we gotta deal with, but we don't have to be happy about it.

its a good point, no one ever said jordan didn't get hundreds of P.Es, at the same time he wasn't flaunting them all over the internet.

If this decade's Karl Malone wants to keep shoes to himself, guess that's what we gotta deal with, but we don't have to be happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom