THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 
first of all----I didn't know a shirt was "trying to match hard" so miss with the lame jokes.

I just remember when SBs came out a couple people posted shirts that went with SBs, and I was wondering if there was one that went with the Sprites.  NVM tho,
eyes.gif
everybody looking for an opportunity to be the next funny guy.
idk think nothing wrong with a matching shirt but some people go crazy and have neon green sunglasses, watch, shorts, and headphone  

I'm starting to feel that the Wolf Grey > Solar Red. Maybe I just got my bright color fix with the Sprites.

I'm starting to feel that the Wolf Grey > Solar Red. Maybe I just got my bright color fix with the Sprites.

I doubled up on the blackouts today. Love these shoes!
pimp.gif

Bonus pic: these came in today. Never really been a fan of the V's but I must say these are really dope! And for $95 who could complain.

pimp.gif

Bonus pic: these came in today. Never really been a fan of the V's but I must say these are really dope! And for $95 who could complain.

with the sprites being my first Lebrons, im contemplating getting the All blacks this fall for a custom project. I want to take Never Wear Them's suggestion to make a Black/Pink colorway. I ps'ed them first to see how it would look. thoughts?

with the sprites being my first Lebrons, im contemplating getting the All blacks this fall for a custom project. I want to take Never Wear Them's suggestion to make a Black/Pink colorway. I ps'ed them first to see how it would look. thoughts?

Originally Posted by gentry187

pimp.gif

Only colorway of the V I like. whered you cop? pmme

pimp.gif

Only colorway of the V I like. whered you cop? pmme

pimp.gif

YIKES!!!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

YIKES!!!
pimp.gif

Thanks for the comments about the lace swap NT, so after I took the laces off the WG's I tried them on the CG's
roll.gif

Thanks for the comments about the lace swap NT, so after I took the laces off the WG's I tried them on the CG's
roll.gif

the triple black and the south beaches have the best leather in my opinion. I'm trying to double up the triple blacks and the cool greys for the future once my first pairs are beat to death.

the triple black and the south beaches have the best leather in my opinion. I'm trying to double up the triple blacks and the cool greys for the future once my first pairs are beat to death.

Love those tripple blacks, wish i woulda doubled up at the outlet, i got em for 80 which i thought wasnt bad, its a great shoe

Love those tripple blacks, wish i woulda doubled up at the outlet, i got em for 80 which i thought wasnt bad, its a great shoe

Back
Top Bottom