THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Solar Reds available on RMK peeps,

2hrhc2o.jpg

http://www.rmkstore.com/w...-v2-low-solar-red-black/

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by iHust1e

not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 
first of all----I didn't know a shirt was "trying to match hard" so miss with the lame jokes.

I just remember when SBs came out a couple people posted shirts that went with SBs, and I was wondering if there was one that went with the Sprites.  NVM tho,
eyes.gif
everybody looking for an opportunity to be the next funny guy.
i was actually going to wear a "sprite" shirt with these kicks. no joke. no funny business... you know, something with the new sprite logo on it. real humble.
embarassed.gif

i'm down with the dude who said camo shorts and a white t.... i do that all the time. let the kicks speak for themselves. khaki shorts and v neck white t with my south beach cmft xi's is crazy...... i remember when the cool grey 11s came out last year, cats was walking around looking like the tin man. grey hat, grey pants, grey t, grey watch, grey skin, grey hair. lol. turrible.

They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 
first of all----I didn't know a shirt was "trying to match hard" so miss with the lame jokes.

I just remember when SBs came out a couple people posted shirts that went with SBs, and I was wondering if there was one that went with the Sprites.  NVM tho,
eyes.gif
i was actually going to wear a "sprite" shirt with these kicks. no joke. no funny business... you know, something with the new sprite logo on it. real humble.
embarassed.gif

i'm down with the dude who said camo shorts and a white t.... i do that all the time. let the kicks speak for themselves. khaki shorts and v neck white t with my south beach cmft xi's is crazy...... i remember when the cool grey 11s came out last year, cats was walking around looking like the tin man. grey hat, grey pants, grey t, grey watch, grey skin, grey hair. lol. turrible.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

I was too... looking for a sprite logo shirt

I mean, i feel like guys can wear a white tee and camo's but I'm a girl, my outfits ARE supposed to be little bit more jazzed up
laugh.gif
Though I will punish a wife beater x shorts combo anyday.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

I was too... looking for a sprite logo shirt

I mean, i feel like guys can wear a white tee and camo's but I'm a girl, my outfits ARE supposed to be little bit more jazzed up
laugh.gif
Though I will punish a wife beater x shorts combo anyday.

eyes.gif
idk think nothing wrong with a matching shirt but some people go crazy and have neon green sunglasses, watch, shorts, and headphone  

Back
Top Bottom