THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^^^thats what it does to me I have tried 3 times now to purchase it lets you add them to cart but once you click submit order......the screen pops up and says your cart is empty def gonna be a long night

Originally Posted by torres

damn...grabbed the pines, but missed these
frown.gif
frown.gif
you messed up, should've went with most limited first, these THEN pines. That was the move, I've picked up watching many others fail in these threads haha. And they say experience is the only thing that helps...
laugh.gif
 I laugh at that

frown.gif
frown.gif
you messed up, should've went with most limited first, these THEN pines. That was the move, I've picked up watching many others fail in these threads haha. And they say experience is the only thing that helps...
laugh.gif
 I laugh at that

^^^^thats what it does to me I have tried 3 times now to purchase it lets you add them to cart but once you click submit order......the screen pops up and says your cart is empty def gonna be a long night

Originally Posted by Gottips3

HOW JUST HOW, were the 9.5 gone in 3 mins, JUST HOW!!!
LOL MAN I HOPE THEY RESTOCK

I'm kinda upset you didn't get your pair, you were about as excited for them as I was it seemed. Hope things work out for you man

I'm kinda upset you didn't get your pair, you were about as excited for them as I was it seemed. Hope things work out for you man

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

Tell me about it I'm P'd OFF !!

Im going off on twitter right now

laugh.gif

Tell me about it I'm P'd OFF !!

Im going off on twitter right now

wondering if these will randomly show up on eastbay at some point like the blakes. they got all the other V3s i'm pretty sure

wondering if these will randomly show up on eastbay at some point like the blakes. they got all the other V3s i'm pretty sure

frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 I laugh at that
so thats the only reason he should have copped the finals first, because it was limited? Ever think he might have liked the foams more? All this limited talk makes me angry. People buying a shoe because its "limited."

Back
Top Bottom