THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

damn the finals ps sold out really quick. im glad i was checking nikestores twitter when they dropped or i would of missed them waiting for midnight. are the finals ps exclusive to nikestore only? none of the niketowns have any info about the finals ps release on their fb page.

damn the finals ps sold out really quick. im glad i was checking nikestores twitter when they dropped or i would of missed them waiting for midnight. are the finals ps exclusive to nikestore only? none of the niketowns have any info about the finals ps release on their fb page.

just saw nikestore twitter, all sold out.

Congrats to everyone that got pairs, now we wait.

Hopefully more people that WANT them can get pairs(I wanted a pair to wear and a pair for my case)

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

NDC trippin for me

Me too.  Had to go thru the process 4 times just to get a 'sold out' message when I finally get thru.  Nike wanna make me save money? 

Ain't nobody crashed the site for some V3's. 
laugh.gif

Said I ain't chasing shoes, and I won't camp on this computer waiting for them to "restock."  I'm good.
Nike has updated their servers because there was no lag checking out/navigating and the Pine Green Foams being released at same time would of surely caused a crash on their previous setup.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

NDC trippin for me

Me too.  Had to go thru the process 4 times just to get a 'sold out' message when I finally get thru.  Nike wanna make me save money? 

Ain't nobody crashed the site for some V3's. 
laugh.gif

Said I ain't chasing shoes, and I won't camp on this computer waiting for them to "restock."  I'm good.
Nike has updated their servers because there was no lag checking out/navigating and the Pine Green Foams being released at same time would of surely caused a crash on their previous setup.

just saw nikestore twitter, all sold out.

Congrats to everyone that got pairs, now we wait.

Hopefully more people that WANT them can get pairs(I wanted a pair to wear and a pair for my case)

was busy tryin to copp of eastbay and these off of nike... pine is a go... these well..... they will have to wait a lil bit... congrats to those who copped..

went through the process twice for it to finally tell me they were sold out....hopefully we can get a restock.....i have missed out on the south beaches, miami nights and now these SMH
mad.gif

was busy tryin to copp of eastbay and these off of nike... pine is a go... these well..... they will have to wait a lil bit... congrats to those who copped..

went through the process twice for it to finally tell me they were sold out....hopefully we can get a restock.....i have missed out on the south beaches, miami nights and now these SMH
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom