THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I never understood complaining about exclusives. I gaurantee if the SLH or Un-Chinas were PEs people would be complaing about them not being released. People always want what they can't have. We got the South Beaches, X-mas, Entourage, Sprites, Solar Reds, & Miami Nights.... all colorways people were going googly moogly for.

If Nike released all those PEs:

1: people would complain of oversaturation.
2: That would make them NOT PEs thus depreciating the value/demand in the eyes of sneakerheads/consumers. As a result they sit on shelves.

If the Solar Reds were limited like the Miami Nights they wouldn't have sat as long as they did. If the Solar Reds were unreleased people would've complained about how Nike always keeps the good stuff. No matter what the outcome the consumers will never be happy. I think a lot of you guys forget that at the end of the day this is a business & there's a reason why Nike is Nike.

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Oh I care....and I'm jelly
laugh.gif
nice pickup
@mn D@mn D@mn!!!!!!.......i been looking for these 4 awhile now and still have not found my size!!!....tried to do stock locate dont have the product number so i gave them the upc and FTL and FA keeps tellin me i got the wrong upc number from inside the shoe it only worked @ CHAMPS.....1 guy told me evry upc number is different by the store they are sold @ is this true????.......soldier would u be so kind to give me the upc number inside the pair u have???...thanks

Yo thanxx for the love everybody. Is the UPC located inside the shoe? Just tell me where to look & I got u fambs
yea the upc is located inside the shoe on the tag its the real long number all the way @ the bottom under the lil bar code....should say upc and then the number it should start wit a couple zero's.....thanks

laugh.gif
nice pickup
@mn D@mn D@mn!!!!!!.......i been looking for these 4 awhile now and still have not found my size!!!....tried to do stock locate dont have the product number so i gave them the upc and FTL and FA keeps tellin me i got the wrong upc number from inside the shoe it only worked @ CHAMPS.....1 guy told me evry upc number is different by the store they are sold @ is this true????.......soldier would u be so kind to give me the upc number inside the pair u have???...thanks

Yo thanxx for the love everybody. Is the UPC located inside the shoe? Just tell me where to look & I got u fambs
yea the upc is located inside the shoe on the tag its the real long number all the way @ the bottom under the lil bar code....should say upc and then the number it should start wit a couple zero's.....thanks

laugh.gif
nice pickup

laugh.gif
nice pickup

@Vinsanity...All UPC is same for all shoes across champs, footlocker, footaction. Only time it is different is if different size...For that particular shoe (yankees), it was exclusive to champs, that is why FootLocker and Footaction systems can't pull it up. Only Champs will be able to look up the UPC and order the yankees (if available).

@Vinsanity...All UPC is same for all shoes across champs, footlocker, footaction. Only time it is different is if different size...For that particular shoe (yankees), it was exclusive to champs, that is why FootLocker and Footaction systems can't pull it up. Only Champs will be able to look up the UPC and order the yankees (if available).

Originally Posted by shoesclues

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Thats unfortunate but I doubt there are only 500, wish I could buy a pair off of the nike asia website

So if only 500 pairs releasing, then about 100 released between Asia and Europe and another 100 at NT Miami (since 100 wristbands were given out) Nike still has about 300 pairs left

Originally Posted by shoesclues

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Thats unfortunate but I doubt there are only 500, wish I could buy a pair off of the nike asia website

So if only 500 pairs releasing, then about 100 released between Asia and Europe and another 100 at NT Miami (since 100 wristbands were given out) Nike still has about 300 pairs left

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

The Navy's are damn sexy. Made me want to break mine out tomorrow.

ayi. I saw your post after I posted. We both went long. You made good points I think but someone asked who wouldn't want the SVSM VIIIs

*raises hand*

I love many but those......eh eh.

Nike thinks on that scale. But the bail out again is HoH. Use them for their intended purpose.

I'm with you Rock..you and I've both made that point that HOH is definitely NOT what it was initially sold as being...

To your point and Ty's (again Ty I do respect you it's no hate homie) I guess if I had the ability to create one of one's...I would too..and I would also hook up my people that's been along for the ride...My problem with that is 2 things:

1. MANY more people (except the masses unless they wanna get raped on the bay) have access to the product
2. Lebron can wear them whenever he wants...why is it necessary to wear them on stage???

To get back to our argument with JP from months ago...(and maybe TY can answer this) when connects are giving out these color ways make it s point to say no photography allowed...I've been in rooms with samples and prototypes we're pics were banned..UNTIL Nike was ready to make people thirsty...

Like my dude Diddy says...Fame is the biggest drug there is...fame makes you go to the mall on a Saturday afternoon just so people can/will recognize you...creating mayhem and insanity....it's what creates you but also can destroy you....Yes Lebron builds hype by wearing and more importantly playing in product not available...but he needs to be careful cause I sense (not the general public) but the "sneaker culture" who crossed his kicks over from the court to street are starting to get frustrated...I know I am...

Btw...just got my Solar Reds...incredible!!!!! I put in my dunk man laces for the watermelon effect but its wayyyyyyy to much...I'll try and post pics..I'm too old for that not sense..lol

Ayipapi.. I get what you are saying about being careful to wear the exclusive stuff on stage but what fun is wearing the good stuff at home by yourself with no one to see it.
Again.. WE ALL.. and if anyone denies this you are lying to yourself... WE ALL buy kicks to not only break our own necks but others.. yes we buy because we like but the internal us loves that it makes others who DONT have WANT to have.

Think about this:  When awards shows take place, most dudes cant really make a Tux original so they try what they can to get the best looking one out there for THEM.  The women?  They go CRAZY buying Vera Wang joints and Gucci D&G outfits cause they not DARE walk on the red carpet wearing some store bought dress.

People can deny it but that is the woman in us wanting that original super exclusive kick that we can say only a few others have.

Thus why my next point is still on deaf ears to some others.. (not you)  Of COURSE certain colorways that are PE's would sit.... IF a General Release... but THIS is the exact reason House of Hoops were made.

To release if not ONE size run per HoH but perhaps even two.

Theres NO WAY the Swoosh wont make money releasing EVERY SINGLE Player PE (done right) for Bron or any other Signature or non sig athelete if released in ALL HoH's and Niketowns.  If you cant sell 12 to 15 pairs per HoH or Niketown.. that shoe is pure Booty then.
laugh.gif

Bron isn't doing anything we all wouldn;t do as I said.. BUT there is SOO much more Nike as a company could do to allow more kicks to hit retail at some capacity.. cause in the end.. we all will never be truly happy at the amount released or colorways....

Nike just tends to miss at times on what and how many to release putting retailers in a bad spot being stuck with inventory cause what they thought was hot really really wasn't.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

The Navy's are damn sexy. Made me want to break mine out tomorrow.

ayi. I saw your post after I posted. We both went long. You made good points I think but someone asked who wouldn't want the SVSM VIIIs

*raises hand*

I love many but those......eh eh.

Nike thinks on that scale. But the bail out again is HoH. Use them for their intended purpose.

I'm with you Rock..you and I've both made that point that HOH is definitely NOT what it was initially sold as being...

To your point and Ty's (again Ty I do respect you it's no hate homie) I guess if I had the ability to create one of one's...I would too..and I would also hook up my people that's been along for the ride...My problem with that is 2 things:

1. MANY more people (except the masses unless they wanna get raped on the bay) have access to the product
2. Lebron can wear them whenever he wants...why is it necessary to wear them on stage???

To get back to our argument with JP from months ago...(and maybe TY can answer this) when connects are giving out these color ways make it s point to say no photography allowed...I've been in rooms with samples and prototypes we're pics were banned..UNTIL Nike was ready to make people thirsty...

Like my dude Diddy says...Fame is the biggest drug there is...fame makes you go to the mall on a Saturday afternoon just so people can/will recognize you...creating mayhem and insanity....it's what creates you but also can destroy you....Yes Lebron builds hype by wearing and more importantly playing in product not available...but he needs to be careful cause I sense (not the general public) but the "sneaker culture" who crossed his kicks over from the court to street are starting to get frustrated...I know I am...

Btw...just got my Solar Reds...incredible!!!!! I put in my dunk man laces for the watermelon effect but its wayyyyyyy to much...I'll try and post pics..I'm too old for that not sense..lol

Ayipapi.. I get what you are saying about being careful to wear the exclusive stuff on stage but what fun is wearing the good stuff at home by yourself with no one to see it.
Again.. WE ALL.. and if anyone denies this you are lying to yourself... WE ALL buy kicks to not only break our own necks but others.. yes we buy because we like but the internal us loves that it makes others who DONT have WANT to have.

Think about this:  When awards shows take place, most dudes cant really make a Tux original so they try what they can to get the best looking one out there for THEM.  The women?  They go CRAZY buying Vera Wang joints and Gucci D&G outfits cause they not DARE walk on the red carpet wearing some store bought dress.

People can deny it but that is the woman in us wanting that original super exclusive kick that we can say only a few others have.

Thus why my next point is still on deaf ears to some others.. (not you)  Of COURSE certain colorways that are PE's would sit.... IF a General Release... but THIS is the exact reason House of Hoops were made.

To release if not ONE size run per HoH but perhaps even two.

Theres NO WAY the Swoosh wont make money releasing EVERY SINGLE Player PE (done right) for Bron or any other Signature or non sig athelete if released in ALL HoH's and Niketowns.  If you cant sell 12 to 15 pairs per HoH or Niketown.. that shoe is pure Booty then.
laugh.gif

Bron isn't doing anything we all wouldn;t do as I said.. BUT there is SOO much more Nike as a company could do to allow more kicks to hit retail at some capacity.. cause in the end.. we all will never be truly happy at the amount released or colorways....

Nike just tends to miss at times on what and how many to release putting retailers in a bad spot being stuck with inventory cause what they thought was hot really really wasn't.

@Rock..I'm with you 100% with everything EXCEPT the awards show comparison....designers give these people FREE samples and designs BECAUSE the next day..every chick with a credit card and available limit gotta have that dress or them shoes....Kate Middletons dress is one of the most copied and purchased dresses on the market right now (gonna get destroyed for knowing that lol) and she didn't pay for it...but it served a purpose for both herself as well as the designer...

What's the point of giving DJCK or Mayor kicks..for free..if not for the masses to what to emulate them or have an opportunity to purchase??? That just doesn't make sense to me...

@Rock..I'm with you 100% with everything EXCEPT the awards show comparison....designers give these people FREE samples and designs BECAUSE the next day..every chick with a credit card and available limit gotta have that dress or them shoes....Kate Middletons dress is one of the most copied and purchased dresses on the market right now (gonna get destroyed for knowing that lol) and she didn't pay for it...but it served a purpose for both herself as well as the designer...

What's the point of giving DJCK or Mayor kicks..for free..if not for the masses to what to emulate them or have an opportunity to purchase??? That just doesn't make sense to me...

FINALS TONIGHT BABY!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FINALS TONIGHT BABY!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

touche' my man.  touche'
Great point.

After sitting here with my hands on the board...... I got nothin'

Off to the Skins game I go!!! lol

and since we are talkin 8's and shoes.. can I get on the MAIN list please since Im doin 5 TV shows and a Radio joint now!!??  Dagg

301230_1740552532449_1797753095_1165258_1736697_n.jpg

touche' my man.  touche'
Great point.

After sitting here with my hands on the board...... I got nothin'

Off to the Skins game I go!!! lol

and since we are talkin 8's and shoes.. can I get on the MAIN list please since Im doin 5 TV shows and a Radio joint now!!??  Dagg

301230_1740552532449_1797753095_1165258_1736697_n.jpg

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

any free shipping codes for ndc? 

^^^if u a registered member it will automatically give u free ground shipping...
right on. totally forgot, haven't ordered from them in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom