THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

No point in complaining about Lebron exclusives. The point is, you won't be getting the 112's, graffiti's, denims etc.

Thank you captain obvious
Smh. The ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's so obvious why are you complaining.
indifferent.gif

No point in complaining about Lebron exclusives. The point is, you won't be getting the 112's, graffiti's, denims etc.

Smh. The ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

sorry for the crappy cell phone pix
laugh.gif

Oh I care....and I'm jelly
laugh.gif
nice pickup
@mn D@mn D@mn!!!!!!.......i been looking for these 4 awhile now and still have not found my size!!!....tried to do stock locate dont have the product number so i gave them the upc and FTL and FA keeps tellin me i got the wrong upc number from inside the shoe it only worked @ CHAMPS.....1 guy told me evry upc number is different by the store they are sold @ is this true????.......soldier would u be so kind to give me the upc number inside the pair u have???...thanks

I know yall probably dont care, but I just copped for $86 shipped off the bay & Im geeked! 
laugh.gif
100% DS

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nice pickup
@mn D@mn D@mn!!!!!!.......i been looking for these 4 awhile now and still have not found my size!!!....tried to do stock locate dont have the product number so i gave them the upc and FTL and FA keeps tellin me i got the wrong upc number from inside the shoe it only worked @ CHAMPS.....1 guy told me evry upc number is different by the store they are sold @ is this true????.......soldier would u be so kind to give me the upc number inside the pair u have???...thanks

Smh. The ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
The ignorance? You must be the ignorant one because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. 
Never was I complaining it was simply a suggestion as to what should be done for those who support Lebron. Im not even a big fan so I can care less if any "exclusives" drop, I just see it as a slap in the face to his fans who do buy a lot of sneakers.

Keep your comments to yourself they aren't helpful nor needed.

Smh. The ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
The ignorance? You must be the ignorant one because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. 
Never was I complaining it was simply a suggestion as to what should be done for those who support Lebron. Im not even a big fan so I can care less if any "exclusives" drop, I just see it as a slap in the face to his fans who do buy a lot of sneakers.

Keep your comments to yourself they aren't helpful nor needed.

my 2nd pair of miami nights just arrived (sold the 1st pair), sz 11. these miami nights do run smaller than the sprites, the sz 11 i have now fits alot snugger than the sz 11 sprites i have. i would suggest not going a half sz down if you are not able to get your normal sz, try to find a pair in your sz or a half sz up will fit fine also. the line was 250+ at nt miami and less than 100 wristbands were passed out, and word from nike is only 500 pairs worldwide so a future release is probaly not going to happen.

my 2nd pair of miami nights just arrived (sold the 1st pair), sz 11. these miami nights do run smaller than the sprites, the sz 11 i have now fits alot snugger than the sz 11 sprites i have. i would suggest not going a half sz down if you are not able to get your normal sz, try to find a pair in your sz or a half sz up will fit fine also. the line was 250+ at nt miami and less than 100 wristbands were passed out, and word from nike is only 500 pairs worldwide so a future release is probaly not going to happen.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Thats unfortunate but I doubt there are only 500, wish I could buy a pair off of the nike asia website

Thats unfortunate but I doubt there are only 500, wish I could buy a pair off of the nike asia website

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

laugh.gif
100% DS

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nice pickup

Yo thanxx for the love everybody. Is the UPC located inside the shoe? Just tell me where to look & I got u fambs

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

laugh.gif
100% DS

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nice pickup

Yo thanxx for the love everybody. Is the UPC located inside the shoe? Just tell me where to look & I got u fambs

So if only 500 pairs releasing, then about 100 released between Asia and Europe and another 100 at NT Miami (since 100 wristbands were given out) Nike still has about 300 pairs left

So if only 500 pairs releasing, then about 100 released between Asia and Europe and another 100 at NT Miami (since 100 wristbands were given out) Nike still has about 300 pairs left

Just picked up some deadstock sz 13 LeBron V's from a collector at a good price.
Those V's are damn tight, will be deadstocking the blue/white pair tonight at a benefit concert.

Just picked up some deadstock sz 13 LeBron V's from a collector at a good price.
Those V's are damn tight, will be deadstocking the blue/white pair tonight at a benefit concert.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by metallic

I never understood complaining about exclusives. I gaurantee if the SLH or Un-Chinas were PEs people would be complaing about them not being released. People always want what they can't have. We got the South Beaches, X-mas, Entourage, Sprites, Solar Reds, & Miami Nights.... all colorways people were going googly moogly for.

If Nike released all those PEs:

1: people would complain of oversaturation.
2: That would make them NOT PEs thus depreciating the value/demand in the eyes of sneakerheads/consumers. As a result they sit on shelves.

If the Solar Reds were limited like the Miami Nights they wouldn't have sat as long as they did. If the Solar Reds were unreleased people would've complained about how Nike always keeps the good stuff. No matter what the outcome the consumers will never be happy. I think a lot of you guys forget that at the end of the day this is a business & there's a reason why Nike is Nike.

Back
Top Bottom