just picked up SOLAR RED lebron low at the galleria in houston they're
pimp.gif
Which store did you get them?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by smlb52

pimp.gif

Shiek (SP) I saw modern noriety tweet that Shiek already had em in stock so I called them up and went to go cop on my lunch break, dude that worked there said even he was surprised when he got em, so he called his warehouse to see when the release date was and they told him to just put them up for sale ASAP

pimp.gif

Shiek (SP) I saw modern noriety tweet that Shiek already had em in stock so I called them up and went to go cop on my lunch break, dude that worked there said even he was surprised when he got em, so he called his warehouse to see when the release date was and they told him to just put them up for sale ASAP

i like some of minzzee's customs, but really really not a fan of his south beach v2. the way the paint shines off the shoe makes the v2 look like really bad fake v1s

i like some of minzzee's customs, but really really not a fan of his south beach v2. the way the paint shines off the shoe makes the v2 look like really bad fake v1s

So who's gonna be the first to throw teal laces in the Solar Reds... Un-South Beaches??? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

So who's gonna be the first to throw teal laces in the Solar Reds... Un-South Beaches??? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks man! Too bad they don't do phone orders.. I need to be patient for the stores around my way to get theirs.

pimp.gif

Thanks man! Too bad they don't do phone orders.. I need to be patient for the stores around my way to get theirs.

Sprites i dig but not the solars.

SB v2 looks horrible. It doesn't translate very well on the synthetic upper.

Sprites i dig but not the solars.

SB v2 looks horrible. It doesn't translate very well on the synthetic upper.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

How do the PS' fit? Looking into getting some dunkmans. I wear a 10.5 in V2s

My dunkmans and v2s both fit me about the same and are 10.5s. I'd say the dunkmans are just a tad tighter, probably because of the material, but nothing to make me even consider a different size like I did the v1
Preciate it my dude. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

How do the PS' fit? Looking into getting some dunkmans. I wear a 10.5 in V2s

My dunkmans and v2s both fit me about the same and are 10.5s. I'd say the dunkmans are just a tad tighter, probably because of the material, but nothing to make me even consider a different size like I did the v1
Preciate it my dude. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom