THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I just went back through the last 20+ pages and there's still no mention of reliable info re: the South Beach slides.

Anyone?

Gooood morning NT. We love them 8s dont we. Lol.

Nice job on the speckles there in the sprites. Looks factory made.

Gooood morning NT. We love them 8s dont we. Lol.

Nice job on the speckles there in the sprites. Looks factory made.

Liking the speckles, kinda wish they had a 2nd color mixed in there instead of just blue since the shoe has a lot of blue already...but not sure what you could've done because volt speckles might not have worked out too well.

and as I stated before, on the look out for the solar reds to pop up soon, yet another birthday present before monday? I can only hope

Liking the speckles, kinda wish they had a 2nd color mixed in there instead of just blue since the shoe has a lot of blue already...but not sure what you could've done because volt speckles might not have worked out too well.

and as I stated before, on the look out for the solar reds to pop up soon, yet another birthday present before monday? I can only hope

Yeah, lookin @ my other pair of sprites, they look so plain now
laugh.gif

eastbay had em up forever though especially the unchinas,if you missed out it's squarely on you.you never know though,there might be returns or something like that,that's how i stumbled upon my yankees.

eastbay had em up forever though especially the unchinas,if you missed out it's squarely on you.you never know though,there might be returns or something like that,that's how i stumbled upon my yankees.

Back
Top Bottom