THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Whose gonna start the new lebron 8 thread?

30t6p3b.gif

the shoe laces look off and this is just a pic of a kid who ate a whole bunch of jolly ranchers and threw up all up on an all white shoe

the shoe laces look off and this is just a pic of a kid who ate a whole bunch of jolly ranchers and threw up all up on an all white shoe

I just got done hooping in my ent 8s, WOW! the comfort is unbelievable when breaking them in.....YIKES!

I just got done hooping in my ent 8s, WOW! the comfort is unbelievable when breaking them in.....YIKES!

been wearing the sprites, they are more COMFY than my SB's. I'm trying to wear kicks only once a week or so but I've been wearing the spirtes the past 5 days in this sunny so cal weather. breaking mad necks and also getting 'those are some bright shoes' comments

been wearing the sprites, they are more COMFY than my SB's. I'm trying to wear kicks only once a week or so but I've been wearing the spirtes the past 5 days in this sunny so cal weather. breaking mad necks and also getting 'those are some bright shoes' comments

Agreed that CG are underrated. Very clean cw with that lime green in it just enough. Not happy that my pair was flawed so i had to return it and then every site for the right price ran out of my size, but i settled for the CG 7's at the Vegas outlet. Saved 80 bucks so it's all good

Agreed that CG are underrated. Very clean cw with that lime green in it just enough. Not happy that my pair was flawed so i had to return it and then every site for the right price ran out of my size, but i settled for the CG 7's at the Vegas outlet. Saved 80 bucks so it's all good

Originally Posted by The7onius

I've been looking all over the dayum place for the SLH brons, I'm really upset with myself for choosing the Entourages over them.

You still looking? I've been to a few stores/HOH's and they still sitting in there. I saw in Shiekh's as well if your in cali

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you post off-topic from this point forward, expect to be banned. We're all sick of this garbage.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
  No more bickering #!%*$$+.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I've been looking all over the dayum place for the SLH brons, I'm really upset with myself for choosing the Entourages over them.

You still looking? I've been to a few stores/HOH's and they still sitting in there. I saw in Shiekh's as well if your in cali

Originally Posted by Method Man

If you post off-topic from this point forward, expect to be banned. We're all sick of this garbage.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
  No more bickering #!%*$$+.

Back
Top Bottom