THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^ you pointing fingers at your own characteristics? Upset because u didn't get caught up in the SB hype and now we can't afford a pair huh? Don't do the same thing you are complaining about. Just sayin

I wanted the South Beaches regardless of hype. I liked the rare teal/pink combo and the south beach concept, so they would've been mine regardless. If you didn't like them that's fine, but I don't think everybody copped only cuz of hype. I know some of you guys wanna stick to just black, blue, red, etc shoes, but I like having a couple pairs in my collection that are loud/different/crazy within limits. I mean with the number of shoes I have in my collection, would be kinda boring just to stick to the usual colorways for every single shoe. Only so many black/red, white/blue, grey/volt shoes you can have, but that's just me

I wanted the South Beaches regardless of hype. I liked the rare teal/pink combo and the south beach concept, so they would've been mine regardless. If you didn't like them that's fine, but I don't think everybody copped only cuz of hype. I know some of you guys wanna stick to just black, blue, red, etc shoes, but I like having a couple pairs in my collection that are loud/different/crazy within limits. I mean with the number of shoes I have in my collection, would be kinda boring just to stick to the usual colorways for every single shoe. Only so many black/red, white/blue, grey/volt shoes you can have, but that's just me

Nike-LeBron-9-(IX).jpg

Nike-LeBron-9-(IX)-8.jpg

I'm on the hunt for every Lebron V1 and V2 colorway, because the 9's are so garbage.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Some of you guys need to stop pointing fingers just because of your own personal characteristics..Every time somebody criticizes the Miami Nights, everyone goes "Oh you guys are saying you won't cop but in a few weeks you'll be buying them on eBay." How do you know this? Just because you're the type to pass on shoes and then get caught up in the hype and buy a pair doesn't mean everyone is the same way.

Also, I'm sick of this nonsense that SB Lebrons are a classic shoe because of their resale value..That doesn't mean a damn thing...Just because a shoe has a high price tag, doesn't mean it's the best LOOKING shoe...How many Jordans are worth $500+ yet aren't appealing to most? It's that hypebeast mentality. Buy something because of how it LOOKS to your personal taste, not how much it costs
Dude the shoe its self is a classic. Not because of the Price its because its a colorway that has NEVER EVER been done before.

#2 How do we know that people will come back and like the shoes again?......BECAUSE PEOPLE DO THIS EVERY RELEASE....People sit back and say, Im gunna pass, then 2 months later they come back crying, MAN I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SLEPT ON THOSE!
mad.gif

Alot of people did it with the SB's, Xmass's, Ents....So why ask how do we know...

GetOut.gif

LOG OUT
laugh.gif

Some of you guys need to stop pointing fingers just because of your own personal characteristics..Every time somebody criticizes the Miami Nights, everyone goes "Oh you guys are saying you won't cop but in a few weeks you'll be buying them on eBay." How do you know this? Just because you're the type to pass on shoes and then get caught up in the hype and buy a pair doesn't mean everyone is the same way.

Also, I'm sick of this nonsense that SB Lebrons are a classic shoe because of their resale value..That doesn't mean a damn thing...Just because a shoe has a high price tag, doesn't mean it's the best LOOKING shoe...How many Jordans are worth $500+ yet aren't appealing to most? It's that hypebeast mentality. Buy something because of how it LOOKS to your personal taste, not how much it costs
Dude the shoe its self is a classic. Not because of the Price its because its a colorway that has NEVER EVER been done before.

#2 How do we know that people will come back and like the shoes again?......BECAUSE PEOPLE DO THIS EVERY RELEASE....People sit back and say, Im gunna pass, then 2 months later they come back crying, MAN I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SLEPT ON THOSE!
mad.gif

Alot of people did it with the SB's, Xmass's, Ents....So why ask how do we know...

GetOut.gif

LOG OUT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm on the hunt for every Lebron V1 and V2 colorway, because the 9's are so garbage.
Uhhh There is a thread for this
And they look Nice to me...But like every new release people will say there
sick.gif
, and then when that color way hits, BAM, GAME OVER!

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

sick.gif

And there's moderators to tell me, you aint one so keep it pushing. Post another angle pic of your g shock and SB's and stop getting involved in grown folks conversations.

sick.gif

And there's moderators to tell me, you aint one so keep it pushing. Post another angle pic of your g shock and SB's and stop getting involved in grown folks conversations.

mad.gif

LOG OUT
laugh.gif

pretty sure we've seen south beach colorways before including the air max 95s that even says miami on the tongue jordan spizikes air max and blazers. I cant think of them all off head but def seen the color before (well before the 8s). The sb's are great but your on every page talking about how sb's are the greatest ever. we all get it. you love them. move on 

mad.gif

LOG OUT
laugh.gif

pretty sure we've seen south beach colorways before including the air max 95s that even says miami on the tongue jordan spizikes air max and blazers. I cant think of them all off head but def seen the color before (well before the 8s). The sb's are great but your on every page talking about how sb's are the greatest ever. we all get it. you love them. move on 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

mad.gif

LOG OUT
laugh.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

mad.gif

LOG OUT
laugh.gif

THIS

Back
Top Bottom