THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I swear this guy has a crush on me, I've seen Lebron 7's being posted and as soon as I post a pic he's right there, sniffing my after shave, insane.
Like I said the Lebron 9's suck, I'll be getting all the 8's I can find. (how you like them apples gotti)

I swear this guy has a crush on me, I've seen Lebron 7's being posted and as soon as I post a pic he's right there, sniffing my after shave, insane.
Like I said the Lebron 9's suck, I'll be getting all the 8's I can find. (how you like them apples gotti)

^ Dude is a troll. He did the same stuff in the last thread a few months back and magically someone gets suspended for a while. then more sb pics. i don't agree with the 9s being garbage but that gotti kid makes this thread almost unbearable. I come on peep the new kicks and right back out. Nobody talk about anything but sb's or gotti will report it

^ Dude is a troll. He did the same stuff in the last thread a few months back and magically someone gets suspended for a while. then more sb pics. i don't agree with the 9s being garbage but that gotti kid makes this thread almost unbearable. I come on peep the new kicks and right back out. Nobody talk about anything but sb's or gotti will report it

Originally Posted by The7onius

Dude you act like you dont make a sly comments about me every time you post in here. Every time you think I get banned, here you come "Gottis been BANNED YEEEEESSS" Chill out with all that. Your still bitter because you thought I reported you. Didn't you say you blocked me anyway? .......smh

Im pretty sure EVERYONE agrees with me when I say, the Lebron 9s belong in the Lebron 9 thread.

And mybad, I ment to say that The Pre Heat color has not been done in a Basketball players shoe....I totally forgot about the Air Max 95.My apologies.

PS. I feel like Lebron in here with all this HATE! lmao

Dude you act like you dont make a sly comments about me every time you post in here. Every time you think I get banned, here you come "Gottis been BANNED YEEEEESSS" Chill out with all that. Your still bitter because you thought I reported you. Didn't you say you blocked me anyway? .......smh

Im pretty sure EVERYONE agrees with me when I say, the Lebron 9s belong in the Lebron 9 thread.

And mybad, I ment to say that The Pre Heat color has not been done in a Basketball players shoe....I totally forgot about the Air Max 95.My apologies.

PS. I feel like Lebron in here with all this HATE! lmao

Lol @ Big Brandon, yeah he reported me for talking about a HEAT game, he was salty because they lost of something.

I've been looking all over the dayum place for the SLH brons, I'm really upset with myself for choosing the Entourages over them.

Lol @ Big Brandon, yeah he reported me for talking about a HEAT game, he was salty because they lost of something.

I've been looking all over the dayum place for the SLH brons, I'm really upset with myself for choosing the Entourages over them.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

And there's moderators to tell me, you aint one so keep it pushing. Post another angle pic of your g shock and SB's and stop getting involved in grown folks conversations.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said I've never had the money or the means to buy a pair of sneakers so now I have been able to afford some kicks I have to let the whole world know by showing the same sneakers over and over again, did I tell y'all I have the SBs? oh by the way if they wasn't limited I wouldn't touch them because I like no one having the kicks I have, did I tell y'all I have the SB's? 

Corrected.
WOW so now you turn into a Poor to rich thing?
Believe me I have always had money to buy shoes.....ALWAYS!

I will not sit here and stunt like I don't talk about the SB"s alot because I do. But isn't this The Lebron 8 thread, so arnt I considered still on topic whenever I talk about the SB's?
Right...

Originally Posted by Gottips3

And there's moderators to tell me, you aint one so keep it pushing. Post another angle pic of your g shock and SB's and stop getting involved in grown folks conversations.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said I've never had the money or the means to buy a pair of sneakers so now I have been able to afford some kicks I have to let the whole world know by showing the same sneakers over and over again, did I tell y'all I have the SBs? oh by the way if they wasn't limited I wouldn't touch them because I like no one having the kicks I have, did I tell y'all I have the SB's? 

Corrected.
WOW so now you turn into a Poor to rich thing?
Believe me I have always had money to buy shoes.....ALWAYS!

I will not sit here and stunt like I don't talk about the SB"s alot because I do. But isn't this The Lebron 8 thread, so arnt I considered still on topic whenever I talk about the SB's?
Right...

screen from the new nba jam set to come out. hypehypehypehype
10.8.184.50-image10_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

another one.
Spoiler [+]
10.8.184.50-image17_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

another one.
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by jae oh en

another one.
Spoiler [+]

This is now gotti's new desk top background.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

another one.
Spoiler [+]

This is now gotti's new desk top background.

Back
Top Bottom