THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^^^^^^^^^HAHAHHAAH

Us Canadians have jokes for days
laugh.gif

miami nights added to the copp list.... lke sme of yall m not feeling that white tongue i guess swapping the laces should do the trick....

miami nights added to the copp list.... lke sme of yall m not feeling that white tongue i guess swapping the laces should do the trick....

DANG!! Miami Nights huh.... Good to add for the collection but I'm not really sure if you can wear it casually... Should have been black based though...

DANG!! Miami Nights huh.... Good to add for the collection but I'm not really sure if you can wear it casually... Should have been black based though...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Im lookingh for all the people who said the South Beach Lebrons are gunna go down in price because he didn't win in the finals? Where are the pics of south beach 8s in the trash? Shoes are still going for 800+. Not even the DMP 11 go for that much, nor the bread XI...
Lebron 8s south beach just maybe the single best shoe to come out in the last 5-10 years. Of course that's just MY OPINION.
I mean look at all the Jordan brand fans who come in here and say "Why are the South Beach 8s going for so much on ebay, whats so good about them" Hate'n because Lebrons shoes are on a SERIOUS come up.

Props to you Petrie, you have made a CLASSIC. Forget what all the haterz say.
YOU MY FRIEND ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

I been watching the prices on South Beaches and trust me when I say ppl are having trouble getting $500 for em now.  And not to mention the fact that there are sooo many more out there for sale now.  Dudes thinking they can still fetch $500 for a NDS pair are smoking grass.  I can cop a sz 11 DS right now for less $550 shipped INT'L.  Have a look at the selling forum, there a few for sale that have been there for a while, and dudes asking $600-$800. 

You mad???
laugh.gif

Sounds like youre really hoping they continue to increase in value, dude wear your shoes and enjoy em, dont worry about how much money you got on your feet cuz trust me when I say 95% of the ppl that walk buy would never guess theyre worth anything over $200, afterall they are Nike Basketball shoes..........Ya props to Petrie for designing a great shoe, but the 8 is almost history, Im interested to see how he follows up. 

$500? Dude someone just posted a website in which is selling the SB's for 600+, and there almost sold out. I'm not trying to increase the value, hell I have already sold my 2nd pair of sb's for 650.
And another thing I could careless of what anyone thinks the price of my shoes I have on my feet are. I paid 165 for mines, like every other shoe I buy. I indeed do think the SB color is a VERY VERY dope c/w, and that's why I praise them so much. Petrie did a great job with the 8, and I cant wait to see what he bring with the 9.
Watch the forum go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
when the first pics come out, but when that perfect C/w hits for the 9s, it will be a WRAP from there.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Im lookingh for all the people who said the South Beach Lebrons are gunna go down in price because he didn't win in the finals? Where are the pics of south beach 8s in the trash? Shoes are still going for 800+. Not even the DMP 11 go for that much, nor the bread XI...
Lebron 8s south beach just maybe the single best shoe to come out in the last 5-10 years. Of course that's just MY OPINION.
I mean look at all the Jordan brand fans who come in here and say "Why are the South Beach 8s going for so much on ebay, whats so good about them" Hate'n because Lebrons shoes are on a SERIOUS come up.

Props to you Petrie, you have made a CLASSIC. Forget what all the haterz say.
YOU MY FRIEND ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

I been watching the prices on South Beaches and trust me when I say ppl are having trouble getting $500 for em now.  And not to mention the fact that there are sooo many more out there for sale now.  Dudes thinking they can still fetch $500 for a NDS pair are smoking grass.  I can cop a sz 11 DS right now for less $550 shipped INT'L.  Have a look at the selling forum, there a few for sale that have been there for a while, and dudes asking $600-$800. 

You mad???
laugh.gif

Sounds like youre really hoping they continue to increase in value, dude wear your shoes and enjoy em, dont worry about how much money you got on your feet cuz trust me when I say 95% of the ppl that walk buy would never guess theyre worth anything over $200, afterall they are Nike Basketball shoes..........Ya props to Petrie for designing a great shoe, but the 8 is almost history, Im interested to see how he follows up. 

$500? Dude someone just posted a website in which is selling the SB's for 600+, and there almost sold out. I'm not trying to increase the value, hell I have already sold my 2nd pair of sb's for 650.
And another thing I could careless of what anyone thinks the price of my shoes I have on my feet are. I paid 165 for mines, like every other shoe I buy. I indeed do think the SB color is a VERY VERY dope c/w, and that's why I praise them so much. Petrie did a great job with the 8, and I cant wait to see what he bring with the 9.
Watch the forum go
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
when the first pics come out, but when that perfect C/w hits for the 9s, it will be a WRAP from there.

500 made -_- riight. let me guess..Miami release only..great way to hype a shoe

500 made -_- riight. let me guess..Miami release only..great way to hype a shoe

Back
Top Bottom