Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Guess I'll be the first to say it.

Miami Nights > Sprites.

Peace.
566387708.jpg

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
those have to be the worse colorway yet...... nike knows what theyre doing tho hypebeasts love fruity bright colored shoes.

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
those have to be the worse colorway yet...... nike knows what theyre doing tho hypebeasts love fruity bright colored shoes.

@**%, just saw the miami night, pretty creative colorway, but not for me....bring me the solar red, then ima good

@**%, just saw the miami night, pretty creative colorway, but not for me....bring me the solar red, then ima good

watch the miami lights be hyped beyond belief.....yall wanted a SB bron hyped shoe.......now yall are about to have one.......watch

watch the miami lights be hyped beyond belief.....yall wanted a SB bron hyped shoe.......now yall are about to have one.......watch

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

OKAY ALL YOU SOUTH BEACH LOOKERS & WTB
KIcks-Crew has a restock of the SB

650 plus shipping

sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

too high for me...

I was goin to snag the 11 but that bish was gone and 10.5 would be waaay too snug since the 11s fit snug as it is...
Odd they just had some chillin....

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

OKAY ALL YOU SOUTH BEACH LOOKERS & WTB
KIcks-Crew has a restock of the SB

650 plus shipping

sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

too high for me...

I was goin to snag the 11 but that bish was gone and 10.5 would be waaay too snug since the 11s fit snug as it is...
Odd they just had some chillin....

I'm on board with those Miami Nights. They're not any flashier to me than some of the other colorways that have come out, and I like that teal/red combo gradient on the upper. Reminds me of the red carpet VIIs. Still need to see some more pics though

I'm on board with those Miami Nights. They're not any flashier to me than some of the other colorways that have come out, and I like that teal/red combo gradient on the upper. Reminds me of the red carpet VIIs. Still need to see some more pics though

So the Miami Nights are real. The tongue somehow reminds me of the LeBron VII Red Carpets.
They're fire. Copped 
pimp.gif

So the Miami Nights are real. The tongue somehow reminds me of the LeBron VII Red Carpets.
They're fire. Copped 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Im lookingh for all the people who said the South Beach Lebrons are gunna go down in price because he didn't win in the finals? Where are the pics of south beach 8s in the trash? Shoes are still going for 800+. Not even the DMP 11 go for that much, nor the bread XI...
Lebron 8s south beach just maybe the single best shoe to come out in the last 5-10 years. Of course that's just MY OPINION.
I mean look at all the Jordan brand fans who come in here and say "Why are the South Beach 8s going for so much on ebay, whats so good about them" Hate'n because Lebrons shoes are on a SERIOUS come up.

Props to you Petrie, you have made a CLASSIC. Forget what all the haterz say.
YOU MY FRIEND ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

I been watching the prices on South Beaches and trust me when I say ppl are having trouble getting $500 for em now.  And not to mention the fact that there are sooo many more out there for sale now.  Dudes thinking they can still fetch $500 for a NDS pair are smoking grass.  I can cop a sz 11 DS right now for less $550 shipped INT'L.  Have a look at the selling forum, there a few for sale that have been there for a while, and dudes asking $600-$800. 

You mad???
laugh.gif

Sounds like youre really hoping they continue to increase in value, dude wear your shoes and enjoy em, dont worry about how much money you got on your feet cuz trust me when I say 95% of the ppl that walk by you would never guess theyre worth anything over $200, afterall they are Nike Basketball shoes..........Ya props to Petrie for designing a great shoe, but the 8 is almost history, Im interested to see how he follows up. 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Im lookingh for all the people who said the South Beach Lebrons are gunna go down in price because he didn't win in the finals? Where are the pics of south beach 8s in the trash? Shoes are still going for 800+. Not even the DMP 11 go for that much, nor the bread XI...
Lebron 8s south beach just maybe the single best shoe to come out in the last 5-10 years. Of course that's just MY OPINION.
I mean look at all the Jordan brand fans who come in here and say "Why are the South Beach 8s going for so much on ebay, whats so good about them" Hate'n because Lebrons shoes are on a SERIOUS come up.

Props to you Petrie, you have made a CLASSIC. Forget what all the haterz say.
YOU MY FRIEND ARE COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

I been watching the prices on South Beaches and trust me when I say ppl are having trouble getting $500 for em now.  And not to mention the fact that there are sooo many more out there for sale now.  Dudes thinking they can still fetch $500 for a NDS pair are smoking grass.  I can cop a sz 11 DS right now for less $550 shipped INT'L.  Have a look at the selling forum, there a few for sale that have been there for a while, and dudes asking $600-$800. 

You mad???
laugh.gif

Sounds like youre really hoping they continue to increase in value, dude wear your shoes and enjoy em, dont worry about how much money you got on your feet cuz trust me when I say 95% of the ppl that walk by you would never guess theyre worth anything over $200, afterall they are Nike Basketball shoes..........Ya props to Petrie for designing a great shoe, but the 8 is almost history, Im interested to see how he follows up. 

Industry insider sent me some pics of the development process for Miami Nights.

Funny that the Dolphins colourway was mentioned because as you can see from the last pic, they were considered.

2v36jid.jpg

nqcm6g.jpg

auf682.jpg

b81vfc.jpg

Industry insider sent me some pics of the development process for Miami Nights.

Funny that the Dolphins colourway was mentioned because as you can see from the last pic, they were considered.

2v36jid.jpg

nqcm6g.jpg

auf682.jpg

b81vfc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom