THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

So Miami Nights do exist lol an easy pass for me Nike can you just scrap the V/3 since LeBron didn't win and bring back the V/1 and V/2 Thanks lmao

So Miami Nights do exist lol an easy pass for me Nike can you just scrap the V/3 since LeBron didn't win and bring back the V/1 and V/2 Thanks lmao

OKAY ALL YOU SOUTH BEACH LOOKERS & WTB
KIcks-Crew has a restock of the SB

650 plus shipping

sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

too high for me...

OKAY ALL YOU SOUTH BEACH LOOKERS & WTB
KIcks-Crew has a restock of the SB

650 plus shipping

sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

too high for me...

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Hadnt seen this posted yet

Lebron Low Miami Night
b_1309973559_148.jpg

WHY COULDN'T THESE BE HIGH TOPS MAN!??!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

F IT...NIKE U GOT ME

THESE JOINTS IS FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COPPED.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Im glad the line is gettin more colorways... and beggars cant be choosey but I'll sit this one out and leave em to you creative guys and youngsters...

Im hoping a few more surprises are en route.

Is there some info you have we don't know about, my fellow nt'er ?

On a side note, I ordered vets from eastbay with the 20% coupon. After nyc tax it was $92 shipped. I don't feel like that was much of a deal. :/

Im glad the line is gettin more colorways... and beggars cant be choosey but I'll sit this one out and leave em to you creative guys and youngsters...

On a side note, I ordered vets from eastbay with the 20% coupon. After nyc tax it was $92 shipped. I don't feel like that was much of a deal. :/

Why are they called Miami Nights? I don't see the connection.
nerd.gif
Whatever these things get called I'm still gonna cop though.
laugh.gif

Why are they called Miami Nights? I don't see the connection.
nerd.gif
Whatever these things get called I'm still gonna cop though.
laugh.gif

Finally the miami nights lol, have no idea why there called that. I think there is waaaay too much going on on that shoe.

Finally the miami nights lol, have no idea why there called that. I think there is waaaay too much going on on that shoe.

Guys are going crazy on these. Can't LIE I Am 2. I love the colors they've put on the lebrons.
Its nice to get away from the same color jordans that i've been wearing for 20 years.

Guys are going crazy on these. Can't LIE I Am 2. I love the colors they've put on the lebrons.
Its nice to get away from the same color jordans that i've been wearing for 20 years.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Anything under $100 is a great deal for V1's.  Just not a steal.

Miami Nights need a lace switch bad.  maybe an neon orange, red or blue.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Anything under $100 is a great deal for V1's.  Just not a steal.

Miami Nights need a lace switch bad.  maybe an neon orange, red or blue.

Back
Top Bottom