THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

has anybody figured out how to clean the south beaches?

every time i clean the soles i get scared about getting water on the leather because it leaves like a purple-grayish stain on it

if i try to rub it off the leather starts to fray away.

it's kinda hard to see but it's between the 2nd and 3rd hole on the right.

i would recommend trying the cleaner and conditioner by Lexol. it was recommended to me for my baseball gloves so that they don't get too heavy or change color and it works phenomenal, i've used it on all of my gloves and have never had a problem, i just tried it on a pair of white shoes and its just as effective as it is on my gloves, so i would suggest giving it a try

thanks. i'll look into that product. from what you described it sounds like it's the right product.
anymore suggestions? 

I picked these up a few weeks back, and I'm really happy with them. To me, the fit really differently than my black V1s.

5813898528_3af34a6714_b.jpg

I picked these up a few weeks back, and I'm really happy with them. To me, the fit really differently than my black V1s.

5813898528_3af34a6714_b.jpg

just noticed that there are alot of v2's that are blue based... yankees, entourage, sprites, asg...

just noticed that there are alot of v2's that are blue based... yankees, entourage, sprites, asg...

I broke down and just picked up 2 extra pairs of the All Blacks on +*@$# online thanks to a tidbit from my man on NT and a coupon code for free shipping.

Im good to go now.....

I broke down and just picked up 2 extra pairs of the All Blacks on +*@$# online thanks to a tidbit from my man on NT and a coupon code for free shipping.

Im good to go now.....

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Im good to go now.....

I can't find those or the navy V2 in a 12.5. Florida Evans *damn, damn, daaaaamn!

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Im good to go now.....

I can't find those or the navy V2 in a 12.5. Florida Evans *damn, damn, daaaaamn!

anybody got email from Sideline Apparel on the sprite?

I heard they only got 8 pairs in stock but have more than 100 orders, damn! guess it will get cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

just don't see the big draw to the navy v2s
much rather have the vets over the v2.

Navy leather based v1 though...nice

just don't see the big draw to the navy v2s
much rather have the vets over the v2.

Navy leather based v1 though...nice

anybody got email from Sideline Apparel on the sprite?

I heard they only got 8 pairs in stock but have more than 100 orders, damn! guess it will get cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Navys went straight to discount the 2nd week of release and now can't be found in most places.

Seriously! I've been trying to find a pair and no luck!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Navys went straight to discount the 2nd week of release and now can't be found in most places.

Seriously! I've been trying to find a pair and no luck!
ohwell.gif

copped the yanks after the went on sale on eastbay, but vets are also beginning to grow on me and i love the extra 'plushness' of the v1's...but do i really need 2 navy based 8's, esp after i just copped the sprites also (another blue base)

what yall think...quick vote,

Vets or Yanks?

copped the yanks after the went on sale on eastbay, but vets are also beginning to grow on me and i love the extra 'plushness' of the v1's...but do i really need 2 navy based 8's, esp after i just copped the sprites also (another blue base)

what yall think...quick vote,

Vets or Yanks?

Back
Top Bottom