THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

@jazz145
Thanks bro and those look nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by mogzz04

So i don't own a pair of lebron 8s....and havent tried one on either. In Kobe's/Hyperfuse im a size 10.5...in Jordan's im a 10...what size should i get in the sprites?

Thanks in advance guys!

hard to say because you haven't tried them on, but with me i'm an 11 in jordans and an 11.5 in kobe's/lebron's/hyperfuse's. so i would say go half a size up and get 10.5

that would be my advice too. I got a 9.5 in the 13s though, and a 10 in the 3's(contemplated a 9.5 but that would've been too small), most jordans i should probably have 10s in though. I get 10.5s in all lebrons, a 10 was too small and 11 too big.

So i don't own a pair of lebron 8s....and havent tried one on either. In Kobe's/Hyperfuse im a size 10.5...in Jordan's im a 10...what size should i get in the sprites?

Thanks in advance guys!

hard to say because you haven't tried them on, but with me i'm an 11 in jordans and an 11.5 in kobe's/lebron's/hyperfuse's. so i would say go half a size up and get 10.5

that would be my advice too. I got a 9.5 in the 13s though, and a 10 in the 3's(contemplated a 9.5 but that would've been too small), most jordans i should probably have 10s in though. I get 10.5s in all lebrons, a 10 was too small and 11 too big.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Question is, will they release?

Well that I don't know but JP said something "if they do release, they'll have lace options like Lebron".
nerd.gif

And they also have "release version" shoes in the pics with the extra triangles.
A release would be nice, or at least information.

This reminds me of the damn MVP VII release last year... :smh

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Question is, will they release?

Well that I don't know but JP said something "if they do release, they'll have lace options like Lebron".
nerd.gif

And they also have "release version" shoes in the pics with the extra triangles.
A release would be nice, or at least information.

This reminds me of the damn MVP VII release last year... :smh

has anybody figured out how to clean the south beaches?

every time i clean the soles i get scared about getting water on the leather because it leaves like a purple-grayish stain on it
2mq0q49.jpg

if i try to rub it off the leather starts to fray away.
2drrpee.jpg

it's kinda hard to see but it's between the 2nd and 3rd hole on the right.

every time i clean the soles i get scared about getting water on the leather because it leaves like a purple-grayish stain on it
2mq0q49.jpg

2drrpee.jpg

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Thanks in advance guys!

Good looks guys 
pimp.gif
 I guess 10.5 it is.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Thanks in advance guys!

Good looks guys 
pimp.gif
 I guess 10.5 it is.

i would recommend trying the cleaner and conditioner by Lexol. it was recommended to me for my baseball gloves so that they don't get too heavy or change color and it works phenomenal, i've used it on all of my gloves and have never had a problem, i just tried it on a pair of white shoes and its just as effective as it is on my gloves, so i would suggest giving it a try

i would recommend trying the cleaner and conditioner by Lexol. it was recommended to me for my baseball gloves so that they don't get too heavy or change color and it works phenomenal, i've used it on all of my gloves and have never had a problem, i just tried it on a pair of white shoes and its just as effective as it is on my gloves, so i would suggest giving it a try

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

thanks. i'll look into that product. from what you described it sounds like it's the right product.
anymore suggestions? 

Back
Top Bottom