THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by never wear them

Navys went straight to discount the 2nd week of release and now can't be found in most places.
2nd week really?  Not on Eastbay..I was watching it like a hawk...took at least two months for them to get reduced.  I ordered my pair on 4/9 and they were still full price.

yup. Nike dropped them down to 90 somthing and had to cop me 2 pairs + that nike employee discount from the homie.... =
pimp.gif

here's one of my pairs. The eyelet section is getting dyed pink soon.

5821840409_e039ddd561.jpg

<http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=874a6d28.jpgCan't wait to see finished product

I dont see that happening Champ... I keep hearing people have seen them at the outlet but Ive yet to see them at my local joints

I dont see that happening Champ... I keep hearing people have seen them at the outlet but Ive yet to see them at my local joints

did a mini survey today that I found quite interesting. My job has seen me rock both my SB and Sprite Lebrons, the female's take is that they liked the sprites more. Interesting imo.

did a mini survey today that I found quite interesting. My job has seen me rock both my SB and Sprite Lebrons, the female's take is that they liked the sprites more. Interesting imo.

Back
Top Bottom