THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

MJROD - Best Fake pics I've seen so far of the ASGs.
wink.gif

Underrated fir sure. I wouldn't mind having another pair, sz 10, but I can't seem to find one for sale or for trade. Oh wellz. I'm starting to think that your pic of the sneaker on the floor which getting out of the car pic is just as signature as NWT's laundry room. I need to get me a fake pic signature shoot like that.
roll.gif

MJROD - Best Fake pics I've seen so far of the ASGs.
wink.gif

Underrated fir sure. I wouldn't mind having another pair, sz 10, but I can't seem to find one for sale or for trade. Oh wellz. I'm starting to think that your pic of the sneaker on the floor which getting out of the car pic is just as signature as NWT's laundry room. I need to get me a fake pic signature shoot like that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

spoonmanofthehour wrote:
people will be looking for those chaos in a year or so.  one of the very best kobe 6's.
pimp.gif

This.
I wore mine this weekend and it completely changed my name on them. Easily in my top 3 behind my OC's and Grinch's,

same here, at first when i saw them i was 
indifferent.gif
 then when i bought them and wore them i was like 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 same top 3 as you homie!

Yessir. Especially with the volt laces from the grinch's. Never had that many people ask me about a pair of kobe's I had on as did when I wore those. I'm yet to wear my grinch's tho, so that might change 
wink.gif

And mjrod just reminded me that I still need to get those asg's. Very dope pics. And I have to agree with JRT, your first foot out the door pics are (should) be you signature pics.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

spoonmanofthehour wrote:
people will be looking for those chaos in a year or so.  one of the very best kobe 6's.
pimp.gif

This.
I wore mine this weekend and it completely changed my name on them. Easily in my top 3 behind my OC's and Grinch's,

same here, at first when i saw them i was 
indifferent.gif
 then when i bought them and wore them i was like 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 same top 3 as you homie!

Yessir. Especially with the volt laces from the grinch's. Never had that many people ask me about a pair of kobe's I had on as did when I wore those. I'm yet to wear my grinch's tho, so that might change 
wink.gif

And mjrod just reminded me that I still need to get those asg's. Very dope pics. And I have to agree with JRT, your first foot out the door pics are (should) be you signature pics.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

I hate how the side of my vi's crease right on the middle of the swoosh. Anyone else have this problem?
You mean like this?

I think it has something to do with not lacing them to the top. I could be wrong tho.

I hate how the side of my vi's crease right on the middle of the swoosh. Anyone else have this problem?
You mean like this?

I think it has something to do with not lacing them to the top. I could be wrong tho.

exactly^ what I meant haha. I love the shoe, just hate how that happens to all of my vi's on the left pair. (I've tried lacing em up to the top and the same thing happens!)This is the only shoe that does this to me! Oh well, I'll rock em regardless.

exactly^ what I meant haha. I love the shoe, just hate how that happens to all of my vi's on the left pair. (I've tried lacing em up to the top and the same thing happens!)This is the only shoe that does this to me! Oh well, I'll rock em regardless.

this will happen depending on your foot shape as the shoe "molds"... happens to me depending
on the lacing job.

this will happen depending on your foot shape as the shoe "molds"... happens to me depending
on the lacing job.

It's happened on the V as well so it's nothing new. It's the synthetic skinwire material that warps after some wear. I can deal with this as with creases.

It's happened on the V as well so it's nothing new. It's the synthetic skinwire material that warps after some wear. I can deal with this as with creases.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I got like 9 people in Europe going after the Barcas for me...I should be good, hopefully.
laugh.gif

Just like your swoosh account, rubbing it in.
30t6p3b.gif
#justsayin'

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I got like 9 people in Europe going after the Barcas for me...I should be good, hopefully.
laugh.gif

Just like your swoosh account, rubbing it in.
30t6p3b.gif
#justsayin'

same bending happens to my pairs, but its alright. it really doesn't look that bad, we just think it looks worse

same bending happens to my pairs, but its alright. it really doesn't look that bad, we just think it looks worse

Back
Top Bottom