THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 if those vintage denver nuggets kobe vi and uglier allstar game kobe vi were a GR they would sit at stores....................

QFT...slap a "limited" label on a Kobe shoe and the "collectors" will fiend for them.  the GBs and the Chaos were pretty widely available in my area and they're still available.
people will be looking for those chaos in a year or so.  one of the very best kobe 6's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif
 if those vintage denver nuggets kobe vi and uglier allstar game kobe vi were a GR they would sit at stores....................

QFT...slap a "limited" label on a Kobe shoe and the "collectors" will fiend for them.  the GBs and the Chaos were pretty widely available in my area and they're still available.
people will be looking for those chaos in a year or so.  one of the very best kobe 6's.
pimp.gif
This.
I wore mine this weekend and it completely changed my name on them. Easily in my top 3 behind my OC's and Grinch's,

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
This.
I wore mine this weekend and it completely changed my name on them. Easily in my top 3 behind my OC's and Grinch's,

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

spoonmanofthehour wrote:
pimp.gif

This.

same here, at first when i saw them i was 
indifferent.gif
 then when i bought them and wore them i was like 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 same top 3 as you homie!

spoonmanofthehour wrote:
pimp.gif

This.

same here, at first when i saw them i was 
indifferent.gif
 then when i bought them and wore them i was like 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 same top 3 as you homie!

Light bulbs/Tour Yellow were released here in the PI last week. Can't stop myself from copping. Really nice in person.
smile.gif

6ca16f657d94d8d52e7910085efbc17339225731_r.jpg
2b426df61e707972d2fdd42f90a85c438774efb8_r.jpg
f70267664a76d9f4d09db52290bc26e5b7412017_r.jpg
d9a26f36cf7c3944d0cd342c1116f41b42d97a30_r.jpg

Light bulbs/Tour Yellow were released here in the PI last week. Can't stop myself from copping. Really nice in person.
smile.gif

6ca16f657d94d8d52e7910085efbc17339225731_r.jpg
2b426df61e707972d2fdd42f90a85c438774efb8_r.jpg
f70267664a76d9f4d09db52290bc26e5b7412017_r.jpg
d9a26f36cf7c3944d0cd342c1116f41b42d97a30_r.jpg

I'm thinking about whether to get them or not.
Shoe is a little flashy and that's just not my thing...I really like them though.

Are they 130 and limited to only HOH?
ohwell.gif

I'm thinking about whether to get them or not.
Shoe is a little flashy and that's just not my thing...I really like them though.

Are they 130 and limited to only HOH?
ohwell.gif

Hopefully the TY's end up being an easy cop on ndc. It's a very simple and clean cw, and it's gonna look
smokin.gif
on the court.

Hopefully the TY's end up being an easy cop on ndc. It's a very simple and clean cw, and it's gonna look
smokin.gif
on the court.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

As long as we know for a fact that they aren't dropping here I'm fine with that information. Ain't trying to see these in a HoH and I'm out $300 or $400.
This is exactly what I was worried about. I'm ready to shell out some cash on ebay, but I would be sick to my stomach if Nike decided to drop these here later down the line.
Well I certainly hope that they DO NOT COME TO AMERICA! If so I'm about to be 1 heated (Yet happy I copped pairs) and angry person. I'll go Hulk on something. 
grin.gif

But yeah I over did it so far and some what doubled up on these. Looking to get as many as possible to help the American ppl (thyself) 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

As long as we know for a fact that they aren't dropping here I'm fine with that information. Ain't trying to see these in a HoH and I'm out $300 or $400.
This is exactly what I was worried about. I'm ready to shell out some cash on ebay, but I would be sick to my stomach if Nike decided to drop these here later down the line.
Well I certainly hope that they DO NOT COME TO AMERICA! If so I'm about to be 1 heated (Yet happy I copped pairs) and angry person. I'll go Hulk on something. 
grin.gif

But yeah I over did it so far and some what doubled up on these. Looking to get as many as possible to help the American ppl (thyself) 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom