THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Anyone know if HOH @ Serramonte (Daly City) will get them tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

can't believe these arent more popular with y'all....Im really liking these.
35bxen8.jpg
i hate them. i think they are one of the worst CWs IMO

Originally Posted by s dubl

can't believe these arent more popular with y'all....Im really liking these.
35bxen8.jpg
i hate them. i think they are one of the worst CWs IMO

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Get what tomorrow?
Sorry forgot to add...The Barca VIs.
It's a Euro only release..
Ah...I see. Cool, thanks for the info.

Would've picked up a pair for a good friend since he has work, thought these were HOH releases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Get what tomorrow?
Sorry forgot to add...The Barca VIs.
It's a Euro only release..
Ah...I see. Cool, thanks for the info.

Would've picked up a pair for a good friend since he has work, thought these were HOH releases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

As long as we know for a fact that they aren't dropping here I'm fine with that information. Ain't trying to see these in a HoH and I'm out $300 or $400.
This is exactly what I was worried about. I'm ready to shell out some cash on ebay, but I would be sick to my stomach if Nike decided to drop these here later down the line.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

As long as we know for a fact that they aren't dropping here I'm fine with that information. Ain't trying to see these in a HoH and I'm out $300 or $400.
This is exactly what I was worried about. I'm ready to shell out some cash on ebay, but I would be sick to my stomach if Nike decided to drop these here later down the line.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 if those vintage denver nuggets kobe vi and uglier allstar game kobe vi were a GR they would sit at stores....................

QFT...slap a "limited" label on a Kobe shoe and the "collectors" will fiend for them.  the GBs and the Chaos were pretty widely available in my area and they're still available.
people will be looking for those chaos in a year or so.  one of the very best kobe 6's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom