THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

does anybody know where I can get red kobe laces? the only kobes I know that comes with red laces are the grinche and zkv china. Help needed please.

does anybody know where I can get red kobe laces? the only kobes I know that comes with red laces are the grinche and zkv china. Help needed please.

Black/greys are really nice in these pics. I assume the shine on the scales are like the Del Sols?

13064234940.jpg

13064234941.jpg

13064234942.jpg

13064234956.jpg

13064234954.jpg

13064234955.jpg

Originally Posted by adub beta

Kobe II STs came with red laces and metal tips. i swapped them to my VI chinas

Originally Posted by gzagenius

metal tips nice! what I want is the red kobe laces from the V or the VI. I want Nike to start making those laces so I don't have to ID a pair with red laces or buy the ZKV China.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

metal tips nice! what I want is the red kobe laces from the V or the VI. I want Nike to start making those laces so I don't have to ID a pair with red laces or buy the ZKV China.

Back
Top Bottom